Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #2,163 of 6,987

Mar 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #2,165 of 6,987
>"Yo Skrill drop it hard!"
>*no bass*
>mfw

I've yet to hear a skrillex song with any significant amount of sub bass.

Mar 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #2,169 of 6,987
So I didn't get to go to the show after all...

2 locations...I go to the right one, my boss and the owner of the club go to the wrong location. 

I wait at the right one to be brought in or put on the list. Everyone gets in but me. What the ****?

"Hey you're at the wrong location. It's a the other place."

Well ****. There goes 10 bucks for parking but whatever I'll still get to go. Nope. 

At this point the correct location is full (and I couldn't get in anyway). 

...**** my life...

Mar 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #2,172 of 6,987

Quote:
I've yet to hear a skrillex song with any significant amount of sub bass.

I think Scary Monsters in a few parts of the opening part of it has some deep bass, then it kinda gets away from it. I also think on First of the Year, in the second half when the drop goes double time it gets pretty bassy for a bit with all the reverb and stuff. Besides that, nope, not really.

edit: Upon further listen, Scary Monsters may be the song I find bassiest of his. That's not saying much but it's something.
edit2: And listening to First of the Year again, the second drop wasn't as bassy as I remembered it being. *shrug* lol

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #2,173 of 6,987

Quote:
Tonight is the night ya'll. 

Craze, 16bit, KOAN Sound, Gemini, and Foreign Beggars. 5 hours of bangin' music. Gotta take the ear plugs.

I just saw Foreign Beggars last night...They were spot on live.  Great show.

Would have loved to see all five of those perform at one show though..holy ****!  Sucks you missed out, I would be fired  up 
mad.gif

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #2,174 of 6,987
I just saw Foreign Beggars last night...They were spot on live.  Great show.

Would have loved to see all five of those perform at one show though..holy ****!  Sucks you missed out, I would be fired  up 
mad.gif

Like I said...Pretty much ruined my whole year. Considering it's hard enough to get a US tour much less a date down here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back