Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #2,131 of 6,987

Quote:
Yep, I'm pretty mad because Feed Me changed their NYC show to 18+, and I don't have/use a fake. Nero is also 18+, as well as every show I have ever wanted to go to; at least some festivals are 16+ or something like that. By the way, this track is insane:

**** makes me SO MAD bro.Wanted to go to that too. 12th planet opening just makes me angrier. But I have some good news, someone I know just reserved a tent at Electric Zoo (squeal)

Mar 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #2,135 of 6,987
Is it electronic? Then yes it fits. :)

Nice! I guess I'll toss some names out and see if anyone is familiar with em!

Code:
Tycho
Boards of Canada
Aphex Twin
Polygon Window
Royksopp
Trentemoller
The Knife
Bjork
Manual
Michna
Mux Mool
Matthew Dear

I listen to a ton of electro house/breakbeat/drumnbass, but I just really, really enjoy calm electronic music.

Mar 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #2,136 of 6,987
Quote:
Nice! I guess I'll toss some names out and see if anyone is familiar with em! Code:
Code:
 Tycho Boards of Canada Aphex Twin Polygon Window Royksopp Trentemoller The Knife Bjork Manual Michna Mux Mool Matthew Dear
I listen to a ton of electro house/breakbeat/drumnbass, but I just really, really enjoy calm electronic music.

Aphex Twin and Trentemoller are two of my favorites!

On another note, if you like trance, you should really listen to Ashley Wallbridge's newest release: "The Inner Me." I just picked it up the other day and it was definitely worth it. Here's a couple of my favs from the album.

Mar 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #2,137 of 6,987
All favorites. I own Tycho and Aphex Twin on vinyl, actually. 

I listen to a lot of the high energy stuff (ie. DnB, Dubstep, etc) but Downtempo is what I'm passionate about. Oh, and soundscapey stuff.

Quote:
Nice! I guess I'll toss some names out and see if anyone is familiar with em! Code:
Code:
 [b]Tycho Boards of Canada Aphex Twin [/b]Polygon Window [b]Royksopp Trentemoller The Knife Bjork [/b]Manual Michna Mux Mool Matthew Dear

Mar 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #2,145 of 6,987
Took me a bit to realize most of the people on the site are in their 30s. Haha I'm only 15....

EDIT:

My favorite off of the OWSLA Free Treats thing:

Overall, OK release, only a few keepers. Can't argue with free though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back