Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #2,116 of 6,987
This remix sucks too. Haha.

Quote:
Song title makes me laugh, oh the irony.  That song is ******* horrid in my opinion

Thought this was interesting...Heres a vid of skillex dropping a Me and You remix that I havent heard..and he is actually mixing (VERY RARE) and has some beats pros on 

Mar 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #2,119 of 6,987
By the way, this is flat out amazing.

EDIT:

Something has caught my eye lately. The whole dubplate culture is filled with jerks who sit around hoarding music, giving it to terrible DJs. None of it gets released, which is really stupid. Here is a comment (Top Rated Comment) on a Kyptic Minds Video:

this could quite possibly be the greatest dubplate of all time. in a digital age where every ********* pirates music left and right, im kinda content knowing only 2 people have this and that it will never see the light of day in any store.

Seriously bro? 

Mar 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM Post #2,121 of 6,987

Quote:

[hybrid minds video]

EDIT:

Something has caught my eye lately. The whole dubplate culture is filled with jerks who sit around hoarding music, giving it to terrible DJs. None of it gets released, which is really stupid. Here is a comment (Top Rated Comment) on a Kyptic Minds Video:

this could quite possibly be the greatest dubplate of all time. in a digital age where every ********* pirates music left and right, im kinda content knowing only 2 people have this and that it will never see the light of day in any store.

Seriously bro? 

first I agree that the remix of me and you is terrible..Ill admit the original song isnt a favorite of mine but I definitely prefer it to what was dropped in that video. 

second, that tune you posted is amazing, dont think I have heard that one to be honest..really loved it though.  

Third..sadly the dubstep culture is full of elitists, to a maximum degree.  Im sure that has something to do with it.  Ive been on dubstepforum for a while now and have witnessed first hand the "higher than you" attitudes of 80% of forum members.  Kind of sucks..

Mar 11, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #2,123 of 6,987
Decided I needed to own the 4 LP 'Agony & Ecstasy' release today. Came with the CD too so I figured why not. 

Also has there been anything since Split the Atom SE and the Nero single I've missed? I think it's all still coming up. 

Mar 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #2,125 of 6,987

Quote:

EDIT:

Seriously bro? 

Well... dubplates have been around since the start of underground dance music. If the track(s) on the dubplate is released or not, it's up to the discretion of the artist. Some people who happen to possess these unreleased tracks are simply respecting the artists' wish of keeping it that way. 

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #2,130 of 6,987
Yep, I'm pretty mad because Feed Me changed their NYC show to 18+, and I don't have/use a fake. Nero is also 18+, as well as every show I have ever wanted to go to; at least some festivals are 16+ or something like that. By the way, this track is insane:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back