Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Feb 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM Post #1,936 of 6,987
I bought this CD tonight. $5 in the bargain bin at B&N. I looked at it and thought it was the most ridiculous idea ever...Then I saw that there were 2 BT mixes and a William Orbit mix on it and **** my pants. 

It's actually pretty darn good. The vocals work fairly well for Trance.

Feb 19, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #1,937 of 6,987
These are both decently new, I hadnt even heard of Pheral before I stumbled upon these releases, but they are huge.  Loving both tracks:

Love both of these. The enormous sound stage present in these tracks is especially nice.

Feb 19, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #1,938 of 6,987
Quote:
These are both decently new, I hadnt even heard of Pheral before I stumbled upon these releases, but they are huge.  Loving both tracks:

Deep. 
L3000.gif

Feb 19, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #1,939 of 6,987

Quote:
Love both of these. The enormous sound stage present in these tracks is especially nice.

Definitely agree, makes for a fun listen.  I just purchased the 320s of both the tunes from Juno, and will be looking forward to more releases from those dudes.

Burial Kindred is just starting its download right now, tad late on that but I cant wait to listen.  Ill be purchasing it if I like it (I highly doubt Ill dislike it though)

Feb 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #1,948 of 6,987
And that's why they're my favorite record label. Never been disappointed by a release. Maybe 'not wowed' but I've never felt my money was wasted on anything of theirs.

Quote:
Album comes out next week, Hospital never disappoints.

New Netsky album slated for May as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back