Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Feb 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #1,801 of 6,987
I like how things are slowly creeping back to the garage sound...

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #1,804 of 6,987
Any Elfkowitz fans in here?  Been jamming to his stuff today.  Great stuff, cant wait to see him for the second time when hes here on the 14th.  Best part?  Its a free show!  Bam!

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #1,807 of 6,987
Feed Me EP out. EDIT: Not dissapointing on 320. Not as good as To The Stars (one of my favorite EPs though, so I can't compare) Good job Feed Me.

EDIT 2: OMG, the Blood Red melody returns! Also, Feed Me announced new Spor songs :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AW YEAH

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #1,808 of 6,987
I was pretty excited about that actually. I haven't gotten to hear it yet. I will when I get home tonight though. Excited.

Quote:
Feed Me EP out. EDIT: Not dissapointing on 320. Not as good as To The Stars (one of my favorite EPs though, so I can't compare) Good job Feed Me.

EDIT 2: OMG, the Blood Red melody returns! Also, Feed Me announced new Spor songs :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AW YEAH

Feb 6, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #1,809 of 6,987
Gave the new EP a listen (on break at work) and I enjoyed most of it. It wasn't nearly as good as To The Stars or Big Adventure, but it's still good. It's tough to measure up to quality like those 2 EPs.

I think Trapdoor is still my favorite track. That song just rocks me ever time...and I think Hadouken is mediocre. Feed Me definitely made that track. I do like the vocals though.

Anyway, One Click Headshot strikes me as a really transition or mid set break track. Let the music fade out completely and drop a sick gun shot sample and rock in at 'HEADSHOT'.

Trich. was okay, Embers was okay, Whiskers was awesome but I liked that and Trapdoor already. Relocation was really nice and mellow though. Nice to hear.

Overall 7/10 I'd say.

Feb 6, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #1,811 of 6,987

Quote:
*Distance Track

Love this tune, Distance is a powerhouse

Currently downloading the new Feed Me.  If I like it I plan on purchasing it as I have with all of his other stuff.  Cant wait to give it a listen when Im back home later tonight.  

Also very excited to hear about new Spor tunes, yessssss.

Feb 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #1,812 of 6,987
Even after so long the man can rock out some serious DnB. Pacifica was amazing. I've been a huge Spor fan, and I'll continue to be a huge Feed Me fan. Easily one of my favorite producers.

Oh, and Trapdoor drops like a firggin' bomb. I love that track so much. Happy to finally have it in lossless.
Quote:

Currently downloading the new Feed Me.  If I like it I plan on purchasing it as I have with all of his other stuff.  Cant wait to give it a listen when Im back home later tonight.  

Also very excited to hear about new Spor tunes, yessssss.

Feb 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #1,813 of 6,987

Quote:
Gave the new EP a listen (on break at work) and I enjoyed most of it. It wasn't nearly as good as To The Stars or Big Adventure, but it's still good. It's tough to measure up to quality like those 2 EPs.

I think Trapdoor is still my favorite track. That song just rocks me ever time...and I think Hadouken is mediocre. Feed Me definitely made that track. I do like the vocals though.

Anyway, One Click Headshot strikes me as a really transition or mid set break track. Let the music fade out completely and drop a sick gun shot sample and rock in at 'HEADSHOT'.

Trich. was okay, Embers was okay, Whiskers was awesome but I liked that and Trapdoor already. Relocation was really nice and mellow though. Nice to hear.

Overall 7/10 I'd say.

We have very similar tastes IMO, my thoughts are nearly identical to yours.  

Relocation was my favorite out of the tracks I hadnt heard already.  I think he did a great job on the production, the tune put me in a great mood.  

Im with you on the fact that it falls behind Big Adventure and To the Stars as well..those were just perfect.  

Ill be purchasing this one still :)

EDIT:
Anyone listen to Grime at all?  Starting to take interest in the genre but know nothing about it.  Could anyone suggest some good Grime artists I could check out?  Id appreciate it

Feb 6, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #1,814 of 6,987
Absolutely agree on both of those.

EDIT: Have we linked any Feint in here? This EP has been blowing up my cans lately and it's soooooo wonderful.

Quote:
We have very similar tastes IMO, my thoughts are nearly identical to yours.  

Relocation was my favorite out of the tracks I hadnt heard already.  I think he did a great job on the production, the tune put me in a great mood.  

Ill be purchasing this one still :)

Feb 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #1,815 of 6,987
Never heard of Feint, but saw that he has done some work with TwoThirds, an upcoming artist that people have told me to keep an eye on. A really great song though, I will have to do my research and see if I can find some more work from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back