Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Feb 2, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #1,771 of 6,987

I love it when UKF posts stuff like this. 

...From the upcoming Split the Atom release coming on Feb 27th. Includes this remix along with a 'remix package'...Hell yes. 

EDIT:

I ******* love Gemini. He's not at his best here, but he rocks those keys so hard.

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #1,772 of 6,987
Love all three of those!  Definitely excited for that remix package

Last few tracks Ive listened to today:

Havent listened to Skream in a while, and this somewhat newer one just made me want to listen to his older stuff, so I feel the need to throw some of those back into rotation.  Skream and Benga have both changed quite a bit, but its to be expected..I saw them perform together in 2009, and then again last year..total difference.  I like both styles though

Whats up?

Feb 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #1,774 of 6,987

Love it, great vid. Wow, I left for a day and there was a page waiting for me, btw, I would take a guess and say that the blog's version of Whiskers is probably a transcode, just an fyi. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPuppy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FUNKYSONG

Here you go, one of the earliest, and my fave UKF uploads:

Finally, are there any other Neurofunk/Techstep junkies out there? I'm just really starting to get into it, any recommendations would be nice. Right now I'm  jammin' to some Xilent, Evol Intent, and others.

Edit:

1 more because I can.

Feb 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #1,777 of 6,987
Xilent was one of my favorite discoveries of last year and Evol Intent has been a favorite for a long time. Era of Diversion is a masterpiece of an album. Middle of the Night is probably my favorite.

It probably is, but it sounds pretty good and I'm so hype for the actual release I could care less. :D

EDIT: Really enjoyed this one. Follow the link in the video. Free Lossless downloads.

Quote:
Love it, great vid. Wow, I left for a day and there was a page waiting for me, btw, I would take a guess and say that the blog's version of Whiskers is probably a transcode, just an fyi. 

Finally, are there any other Neurofunk/Techstep junkies out there? I'm just really starting to get into it, any recommendations would be nice. Right now I'm  jammin' to some Xilent, Evol Intent, and others.

Feb 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #1,779 of 6,987
I'm probably going to do a big post in a bit of my Top 5 favorites from the the JD4D Comps, ThisSongSlaps, and 'These Re-Imagined Machine LE'. 15 songs in total. Going to be a good night for this thread. :D

Feb 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #1,780 of 6,987
In an electrixx mood tonight..  

Annnnd, something a little..well, A LOT different from Trolley Snatcha:

EDIT:
One of my buddies tipped me off on this one..but I hadnt checked it out until I was browsing dubpolice's channel.  If you enjoy some chill bass tunes, check out the Back to the Bay EP from Matty G, absolutely amazing IMO.

Feb 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #1,781 of 6,987
i love this thread.  Its nice to see people suggesting music who aren't saying "skrillex zomg he's the only person you ever need to listen to he is the end all be all of electronic musc gaiz!!  i want to have megatrons babiez"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back