Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jan 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #1,741 of 6,987

UKF posts another good remix. I love Delta Heavy. Free download, too.

Jan 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #1,745 of 6,987
Ohhhh, I like that Delta Heavy remix..grabbed it.

And about Torus, yeah I do know what you mean.  Hes only like 19 if I recall correctly and just started producing last year so Im sure he will improve.  I must say he has a great ear for picking tunes for his sets.  Ive been to a few shows he opened, and his sets had nearly as much energy as the headliner.  

Vaski used to hold it down for MN, but he fell off big time IMO.

Here's what Im jammin on currently:

Dirtyphonics puts on an AMAZING set, I highly suggest going to see them if they swing through your town.  I love live performances, especially a group like DirtyPhonics

And yes, I am so pumped for Reso/Evol Intent...its the first of quite a few good shows blowing through Minneapolis in the next three months:
Nero
Steve Aoki/Datsik/Alvin Risk
Rusko
Zeds Dead/Omar Linx/araabmuzik
Nit Grit/Two Fresh
Emancipator/Little People
Foreign Beggars
Excision/Liquid Stranger/Lucky Date

AHhhhhhh, Ill probably be deaf after the X-Tour show

Jan 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #1,746 of 6,987
That Dirtyphonics remix is epic. I've had it for a while, always refreshing to see it on shuffle.

Here's something good.

Edit:

ShapeTheFuture, that was a great song, loving the Neurofunk vibes.

Feb 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #1,749 of 6,987
Speaking of concerts, nero is coming through dallas and houston soon, im sure to be going, anyone else going? 

edit: Also agree with lilkoolaid, thanks for the links, good stuff in there so far. I downloaded all 5. 

Feb 1, 2012 at 12:14 AM Post #1,750 of 6,987
@KillTheNoize

Thanks for that JD4D link. I'm just gonna download the 1st pack for now, but it's awesome to have access to that much free dubstep.

Feb 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM Post #1,751 of 6,987
No problem guys, glad to share.  Props to JD4D for what they do, without the compilation and their youtube channel altogether I wouldnt have many of these artists in my library.  

Speaking of free downloads..if there are any Deep heads in here looking for some bassweight..

http://soundcloud.com/dubstep-for-deep-heads

Some very good tracks and mixes in there, all 320 or higher (I think there is a wav download or two, dont remember)

Speaking of bassweight:

Feb 1, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #1,752 of 6,987
Man. I love you. 

JD4D has been a little hit and miss for me, but there some amazing songs in this compilation. I'm just listening to the whole thing and rating each song as I go. Some really cool stuff here. Almost all of it with a fantastic sub bass weight. Mmmmm...

EDIT: I've been noticing a lot more WAV downloads from Soundcloud recently. Glad to see it. I've been converting to AIFF and tagging them. 

Feb 1, 2012 at 6:49 PM Post #1,753 of 6,987
No problem, I know what you mean though..Gotta bust through the rock to find the diamonds I suppose.  It was worth the sifting for me at least.  Youre right about the bassweight too, lots of these producers managed to produce "filth" with proper bass, which is rare nowadays.  Tons of midrange slush

I spent quite a lot of time trying to find good mixes available for free download last night, and found some more that are pretty awesome so I will be sure to post them here when Im back from my outpatient treatment.  

Here is some Spor in the meantime:

Gotta say, I do like his stuff under the Feed Me alias, but his spor DnB is just golden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back