Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jan 23, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #1,681 of 6,987
Prodigy seems to be poorly recorded compared to the others as well, but that might just be in my head.

Also, how have I missed these Skream tracks? These are all fantastic and I don't think I've heard any of them. I feel bad now.

Quote:

That is quite the classic crystal method track. I find it funny you say that about prodigy, I remember thinking the exact same thing about a month ago when I was re-listening to them. I remember it being very energetic back in the day but now that I listen to it, it just doesn't have much umpth to it... odd.

Jan 23, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #1,682 of 6,987
Every fan of electronic music should hear this song in lossless format if possible

Jan 23, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #1,683 of 6,987
Just started listening to The Bug, particularly their London Zoo album. They're pretty much a classic dubstep group.

Jan 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #1,688 of 6,987
Is everyone aware Infected Mushroom came out with a new single? I just found out 2 days ago.

Jan 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #1,690 of 6,987

Quote:
XB-500 is eating this up

Is that a good thing or not? I'm listening on some HD-580s right now which seems to have lower bass extension than my XB-700s which is just louder bass.

Jan 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #1,692 of 6,987
Indeed. I have to say, though, that while I think Vicious Delicious is a better album on the whole, Converting Vegetarians through my X10 is an entirely unique experience.

That said, Vicious Delicious and Legend of the Black Shawarma were basically my rationale for picking up a pair of W3s 
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
The entire album...if possible. Vicious Delicious is absolutely a must.

Jan 26, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #1,694 of 6,987

Quote:
Is that a good thing or not? I'm listening on some HD-580s right now which seems to have lower bass extension than my XB-700s which is just louder bass.

A good thing, but now that I listen to the youtube version it sounds horrible, I used that for the purpose of linking but youtube looks to have really dumbed down the audio quality. 

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #1,695 of 6,987

Quote:
A good thing, but now that I listen to the youtube version it sounds horrible, I used that for the purpose of linking but youtube looks to have really dumbed down the audio quality. 

For sure, the low sub bass is definitely diminished. I'm sure that's youtube, not my headphones. The 750s are very punchy and probably not as much sub bass rumble, but it's been a while since I've heard them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back