Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jan 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #1,591 of 6,987
Also got the email, not a huge fan of Bassnectar, but wow, I really like the remix.

Quote:
Speaking of The Glitch Mob...

(Brand New, Free DL)

Along with the rest of Bassnectar's remix album
http://www.bassnectar.net/2012/01/divergent-spectrum-remixes/

Quote:
Got the email at work today. DLing now. Good mix.

Delicious is such an awesome song. Hilarious.

Jan 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #1,601 of 6,987
That xKore track knocked my head off...

Also...New Netsky single.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes.wav

Jan 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #1,603 of 6,987

Not sure if it's ever been linked even though we talk about Porter Robinson quite a bit. This song is fantastic. Been rocking the whole EP a lot lately. Just a solid release all around.

Jan 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #1,604 of 6,987
Does this mean a new netsky album out soon? He is by far my favorite DnB artist, and actually opened me up to other artists and the whole liquid genre I didn't even know existed 2 years ago. I really hope he comes out with more stuff this year. Good find.

Also they use that Unison remix with Knife Party for the movie Red Tails. I don't really watch TV and all I see are commercials with dubstep songs in them, I guess dubstep is going to become more and more mainstream with time.

Jan 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #1,605 of 6,987

He's up there, but I think Logistics takes the Liquid DnB cake for me. Entire genre of DnB he gets knocked down a few pegs by Camo & Krooked as well, but Netsky is easily in the top 5.

On the topic of a new album...Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.

EDIT: EDM in general is becoming more mainstream. I think some of it is that it's easier for people to produce on poor equipment. The recording and production quality has been on a steady decline for years.

EDM sounds better than most genres on mediocre listening gear as well. Crank up the bass and most people are happy. It only makes sense that a Bass heavy genre(s) would be the go to.

A few others I notived were various Assassin's Creed commericials. They've used 2 Chasing Shadows songs, and now Red Tails, etc.

Quote:
Does this mean a new netsky album out soon? He is by far my favorite DnB artist, and actually opened me up to other artists and the whole liquid genre I didn't even know existed 2 years ago. I really hope he comes out with more stuff this year. Good find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back