Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jan 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #1,531 of 6,987
Diggin the sampling in this.

And some random nice tracks

Loui The ZU x Brooke Fraser - Hiding (Sound Cloud)

Jan 6, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #1,532 of 6,987

Quote:

Can't stop cranking it up with this song. Not a Swedish House Mafia fan at all, but this track is sick. 

This is the BBC Radio 1 version so it's got Annie Mac yapping' over it, but I love her voice so I'm okay with it.

Did you see the music video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbafd6UV3w4 <- clicky, can't embed it NSFW (nudity and violence)

Jan 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #1,533 of 6,987
KOAN SOUND - Talk Box (Kill the Noise Remix)

Sub Zero - Below Freezing

Fresh - Chainsaw

[size=1.8333em] Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch - Lost All Faith VIP[/size]

[size=1.8333em] Mars & DaVIP - The Desert Rain[/size]

[size=1.8333em] Physical - The Mantis (Shufunk Remix)[/size]

Jan 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #1,535 of 6,987
^^ love kryptic minds!

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #1,536 of 6,987

Proof that male vocals can be just as good (or better) for DnB...This song was on repeat for about an hour and a half yesterday...It feels so uplifting.

EDIT: The bass line is fantastic as well. I pretty much can't find anything wrong with this song. 

Jan 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #1,542 of 6,987

Heads up, nerds. Camo & Krooked are gonna be starting off the year right soon. Both songs sound pretty decent. 

Also, I miss going to shows and want to start going again...I need to move to a decent country for EDM...

EDIT: More from Inspected in January as well. 

Jan 9, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #1,543 of 6,987
I just got the Camo & Krooked CD the other day. First listen I was like ehhh its alright. About the 3rd listen I was completely hooked. I don't know why but sometimes really good stuff takes me a few listens to really appreciate it.

I'm also finding myself listening to Gemini- Blue EP almost daily. Thanks for these finds everyone.

Jan 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #1,544 of 6,987
Have you listened to his Graduation EP? I liked it a lot more than Blue (and I really enjoyed Blue). 

It was my EP of the Year 2011 pick.

Quote:
I just got the Camo & Krooked CD the other day. First listen I was like ehhh its alright. About the 3rd listen I was completely hooked. I don't know why but sometimes really good stuff takes me a few listens to really appreciate it.

I'm also finding myself listening to Gemini- Blue EP almost daily. Thanks for these finds everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back