Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Nov 25, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #1,232 of 6,987
I'm really losing interest in most hard hitting dub step now, I guess all the wub wub stuff has become so monotonous that it immediately turns me off from a song. I even used to have a few skrillex and borgore songs but I just ended up deleting them out of negligence to listen to them. I didn't even care for Spitfire's kill the noise ep, but I liked some of Koan Sounds new stuff. It's really bothering me though because I'm finding less and less music I actually enjoy listening too because most popular music websites are full of stuff like that and monotonous club remixes. Anyone know good sources of electronic music? I like Sophistefunk.com, not super active, but I really enjoy most of the posts on there.

Sorry just had to vent somewhere, anyone else heard of Big Gigantic? One of my favorite artists right now.

Nov 26, 2011 at 3:21 AM Post #1,234 of 6,987
Owsey - Places We Never Went Together [Free Download]

Nov 26, 2011 at 9:28 AM Post #1,235 of 6,987
So I saw Pendulum had a new Single release out. 'Yay!' I think to myself. Go to take a look... 'Holy crap it's Crush. I've been wanting these remixes so bad.' Single: Crush (Radio Edit)...That's it.

[size=1em](╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻[/size]

Nov 26, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #1,237 of 6,987
Dunno why, but i love this song..

Nov 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #1,242 of 6,987
Phaeleh - Think About It

simple,yet wonderful. the picture too is so perfect. love her eyes. certain warmness to them and how the lighting reacts to her face...beautiful.

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM Post #1,243 of 6,987

Another great track from Xilent. Excited for the release on the 5th.

Another one with Korn...Really enjoyed this one. Not too much Skrillex...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back