Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Nov 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #1,186 of 6,987
Trance just makes me want to smash my face into my desk most of the time. I used to be really into it but it just can't hold my attention anymore. If I ever get in a Trance mood I always end up listening to expansive soundscapes instead. 

I guess I'm more of a House fan when it comes to typical 4/4 stuff.

Quote:
who else listens to state of trance every week?

Nov 20, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #1,187 of 6,987

Quote:
Trance just makes me want to smash my face into my desk most of the time. I used to be really into it but it just can't hold my attention anymore. If I ever get in a Trance mood I always end up listening to expansive soundscapes instead. 

I guess I'm more of a House fan when it comes to typical 4/4 stuff.

I love to listen to trance during long drives but I cant listen to it while sitting still at home.

Nov 20, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #1,188 of 6,987
From most of the music posted in this thread, I can tell it's a heavy dubstep centric thread.  I prefer House and it's sub genres my self (progressive, deep, tech, .ect)  Even if I don't enjoy the actual tracks posted in this thread, I appreciate the proliferation and promotion of all that is electronic music.

Nov 20, 2011 at 9:20 AM Post #1,190 of 6,987
There's a lot of Electro House here more than the regular stuff. I guess there's more DubStep since the releases just come so fast now a days. 

Quote:
From most of the music posted in this thread, I can tell it's a heavy dubstep centric thread.  I prefer House and it's sub genres my self (progressive, deep, tech, .ect)  Even if I don't enjoy the actual tracks posted in this thread, I appreciate the proliferation and promotion of all that is electronic music.

Nov 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #1,191 of 6,987
not enough ambient,breakcore,trip-hop/downtempo,IDM fans around here.

Graciela Maria "Meanwhile"

Nov 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #1,192 of 6,987

Quote:

QFT

Nov 20, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #1,196 of 6,987
EDIT: Accidental post

Nov 20, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #1,197 of 6,987
I picked up a few things I'd been behind on recently. 

Borgore's 'Delicious EP', and Foreign Beggars' 'The Harder They Fall EP'. I love Foreign Beggars but this one was pretty underwhelming for me. The Skrillex track and Trolley Snatcha mixes are fun...but their work with NOISIA is so much better.

Now...This Borgore EP on the other hand is brilliant. I'd heard these in a few mixes thrown in their but listening to the full version of Delicious is nice. That song could easily blow the roof off a place. It just wants to make me dance. Hard hitting, funny, and the instrumental track is absolutely top notch.

I'll post a few things soon from people I know haven't been mentioned in this thread. (PS: There's some nice House in that bunch for you if you're patient :D )

Nov 21, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #1,200 of 6,987
I guess the best way to put it would be 4 'on the floor' stuff. I realized after I posted it that it was a poor way to express what I meant but I hate the term 'on the floor'. 

Glad someone called me on it though.

Quote:
What do you listen to now, atypical 3/18 stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back