Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Nov 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #1,141 of 6,987
Really enjoyed this track, free official download on Sound Cloud
http://soundcloud.com/essayessay/essay-stumbleine-rhiannon

Nov 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #1,144 of 6,987
Venetian Snares - Szamar madar

Nov 12, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #1,147 of 6,987
Oh my gooooooooood. KOAN freakin' tore up that track. 

EDIT: FREE DOWNLOAD. YES.

Quote:

Also, 2 new ones from Klaypex. EP is free, and so are these 2. Not sure how I feel about either remix but the EP is pretty solid.

Another 'Lights' remix

A 'Strobe' remix. Not sure how I feel about this especially because the original is brilliant.

Nov 13, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #1,148 of 6,987
Nov 13, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #1,149 of 6,987

it was good at the beginning but as soon as the ''wub-wub-wub'' kicked in i lost interest. i guess it's the whole ''wub-wub-wub'' thing with modern dubstep i don't like. i like more chilled out stuff like Ganja White Night and Burial with the classic LFO basslines untill it became the ''wub-wub-wub''

Ganja White Night - Blueberry

Nov 13, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #1,150 of 6,987

This is just one of many but I realized something while watching TV today and seeing a few of these trailers...They almost all have fabulous DubStep behind them. There's another that uses 'Ill' by Chasing Shadows...

They started the trend with the last game using 'Genesis' by Justic for a trailer. I'm not a big fan of the games, but someone on their team's getting it right.

Nov 13, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #1,151 of 6,987
Guess who does the music on this one?

Oh and the KOAN remix was Glitch, not dubstep.

To Morbid, I got the Klaypex EP a while ago, not bad. I liked Chinters Will. Can you link me to the one that uses Ill? That song is so heavy.

Nov 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM Post #1,152 of 6,987
Pretty sure that's a Camo & Krooked song but I can't remember the title...I don't have time to go through all my stuff by them either. It's going to bug me all day.

Also, I can't seem to find it. I was catching up on my South Park (southparkstudios) and they play it a ton. 

EDIT: FFFFFFFF...Can't...remember...Have to go to work...

Quote:
Guess who does the music on this one?

To Morbid, I got the Klaypex EP a while ago, not bad. I liked Chinters Will. Can you link me to the one that uses Ill? 

Nov 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #1,155 of 6,987

Quote:

This is just one of many but I realized something while watching TV today and seeing a few of these trailers...They almost all have fabulous DubStep behind them. There's another that uses 'Ill' by Chasing Shadows...

They started the trend with the last game using 'Genesis' by Justic for a trailer. I'm not a big fan of the games, but someone on their team's getting it right.

Track is "Chase & Status - Flashing Lights" for anyone who're interested....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back