Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Nov 5, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #1,126 of 6,987

I really enjoyed his first EP (Blue), and I was very excited when this new one dropped (Graduation). After giving it a good few listens I've decided I like it a lot more than Blue. If he continues like this he'll fill that void of 'melodic' DubStep and I think do really well. This EP is blowing me away. The use of keys and 'happy' melodies is just awesome in the style.

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #1,128 of 6,987

Nov 6, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #1,131 of 6,987
The Stunned Guys & Amnesys - Symphony of sins

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #1,133 of 6,987

I finally picked up 'UKF Dubstep 2010' in Lossless the other day and was shocked I hadn't heard everything on it yet. 

I went through a few I didn't recognize and got to this track. When it started I was ready to skip it already but I told myself 'wait for the drop'...and I was glad I did. 

This thing knocked my brain to the back of my head. The crawling bass stays low enough to where I just love it. None of the screechy stuff...and it totally works with the dirty samples they used. 

'...old garbage ass hoe...' (Drop) Oh my gooood.

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #1,134 of 6,987
lossless how godly is that! ^_^

The track is truly ill

Quote:

I finally picked up 'UKF Dubstep 2010' in Lossless the other day and was shocked I hadn't heard everything on it yet. 

I went through a few I didn't recognize and got to this track. When it started I was ready to skip it already but I told myself 'wait for the drop'...and I was glad I did. 

This thing knocked my brain to the back of my head. The crawling bass stays low enough to where I just love it. None of the screechy stuff...and it totally works with the dirty samples they used. 

'...old garbage ass hoe...' (Drop) Oh my gooood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back