Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jun 17, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #541 of 6,987
@Hester, Nice.

Jun 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #543 of 6,987
Yeah Danny Byrd I have a lot of, which I really like. I will check out the Brookes Brothers. I also tried some of Dub FX's work,  that many have discussed here. Although the dude seems very talented, just didn't really seem to catch on to it. I found so many new artists from this thread so I hope I find more. The hardest part is finding most of the recommendations on here in a lossless form.

Did you try 'A Crossworlds'? Dub FX and Sirius? It was very different from his first album.

Most of the music here can be purchased from Beatport, though yeah, some of it is stupid hard to find.

Jun 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #544 of 6,987
In case these guys haven't been mentioned, I was listening to this track today while the rain was pouring down and it was perfect.

Jun 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #545 of 6,987

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah Danny Byrd I have a lot of, which I really like. I will check out the Brookes Brothers. I also tried some of Dub FX's work,  that many have discussed here. Although the dude seems very talented, just didn't really seem to catch on to it. I found so many new artists from this thread so I hope I find more. The hardest part is finding most of the recommendations on here in a lossless form.

Did you try 'A Crossworlds'? Dub FX and Sirius? It was very different from his first album.

Most of the music here can be purchased from Beatport, though yeah, some of it is stupid hard to find.

I'll try that, going to find a flac torrent though to see if I like it.

Jun 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #547 of 6,987
This girl is really good,, not that many of them in the mixing world

http://soundcloud.com/jphlip/j-phlip-are-you-eating-healthy

And I just finished this.. such a great mix by Mayer 

Jun 18, 2011 at 1:26 AM Post #549 of 6,987
Heh here's my song for rainy days or in bus with rain, still qualifies as electronic music just in the Easy listening part, title says it all give it a spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back