Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jun 16, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #496 of 6,987

Quote:
I can't seem to find the post you're quoting. lol

Since it involves amazing keys...It's probably about Danger or Feed Me. 

Either way...Beatport! It's a little expesnive for lossless (aka WAV), but it's the best, easiest place I've found.

sorry, here it is... this track is just SICK.. I found it on the second page or so...

I am SOOOO glad I found this thread.   I used to go to a lot of Warehouse and Basement Raves 10 years ago or so... I really loved Jungle, speed garage, 2 step, trance,  and break beats and even some occasional happy hardcore.    I dont think DubStep was a genre yet.   For years after I stopped going to Raves, i felt i had lost all that music.  You just couldnt get the good stuff unless you were at the party, but clearly that is not the case anymore. 

I cant wait to build my collection and SHAKE MY EYES with my new JH3A on some of these dope tracks.  I have GOT to get a lossless copy of this track, and more like it... particularly with women singers.

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:57 AM Post #497 of 6,987
You can get the lossless version at Beatport.

Quote:

sorry, here it is... this track is just SICK.. I found it on the second page or so...

I am SOOOO glad I found this thread.   I used to go to a lot of Warehouse and Basement Raves 10 years ago or so... I really loved Jungle, speed garage, 2 step, trance,  and break beats and even some occasional happy hardcore.    I dont think DubStep was a genre yet.   For years after I stopped going to Raves, i felt i had lost all that music.  You just couldnt get the good stuff unless you were at the party, but clearly that is not the case anymore. 

I cant wait to build my collection and SHAKE MY EYES with my new JH3A on some of these dope tracks.  I have GOT to get a lossless copy of this track, and more like it... particularly with women singers.

Jun 16, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #498 of 6,987

Quote:
You can get the lossless version at Beatport.

no i cant ;-(  not in my crappy country.  - along with every other album I like on beatport.. CRAP!

I'm really digging Feed Me.  They make great beats!

I think dubstep is my new favorite electronic genre.. I can see why its so popular.. the basis of the beat pattern is so catchy.

Jun 16, 2011 at 5:07 AM Post #499 of 6,987

That sucks. A lot of songs are also restricted in my area. That's the only bad thing when it comes to Beatport. Some artists really make dubstep stand out while others just make it seem generic. I'm more into Progressive House/Electro myself. 
Quote:

no i cant ;-(  not in my crappy country.  - along with every other album I like on beatport.. CRAP!

I'm really digging Feed Me.  They make great beats!

I think dubstep is my new favorite electronic genre.. I can see why its so popular.. the basis of the beat pattern is so catchy.

Jun 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #503 of 6,987
Own both his albums. He actually gave them to me for free. lol. Dude is so amazing. He can rock those keys so well. His raps are awful, but man...everything else is awesome. 

Go buy both of his actual CDs. If you buy 2 at the same time he'll sign them both for you. Third album on the way!

The album version is very different and much longer. But I love the little noodlin' versions he does. 

Quote:
and now for something different you say???...   

Ronald Jenkees

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #507 of 6,987

Quote:
Can anyone else hear the hiss in this song? I'm guessing it's part of the recording which pisses me off. I have the WAV version of the song and can still hear it.

Only in the beginning before the beat drop.
Nevermind I hear it. I cant tell if its on purpose though. 

Jun 16, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #510 of 6,987
I'm rocking out to that now.

Highly suggested, and this as well. The original is the crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back