Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Nov 27, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #6,518 of 6,987
Just going to put this out there as the sign-on windows closes. Each year there's a Head-fi gift exchange which involves being partnered up with someone in the USA or Internationally (you pick) to exchange 2-3 CDs/digital albums/ and sometimes even vinyl. I've joined the last 2 years and each year I found a new artist or discovered a taste in music I haven't before. Plus it's nice to exchange music and see what other people are really into, to have it then something you enjoy as well.

Sign-ups close next Saturday so get on-board and spread the gift of your music knowledge!!
http://www.head-fi.org/t/786823/2015-head-fi-holiday-gift-exchange

Nov 27, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #6,519 of 6,987
  Just going to put this out there as the sign-on windows closes. Each year there's a Head-fi gift exchange which involves being partnered up with someone in the USA or Internationally (you pick) to exchange 2-3 CDs/digital albums/ and sometimes even vinyl. I've joined the last 2 years and each year I found a new artist or discovered a taste in music I haven't before. Plus it's nice to exchange music and see what other people are really into, to have it then something you enjoy as well.

Sign-ups close next Saturday so get on-board and spread the gift of your music knowledge!!
http://www.head-fi.org/t/786823/2015-head-fi-holiday-gift-exchange

Digital albums huh....  I don't mind hooking some peopel up with some eurobeat :))))

Nov 27, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #6,520 of 6,987

Digital albums huh....  I don't mind hooking some peopel up with some eurobeat :))))

Yes but usually you and your partner talk about what genres you both listen to/prefer and go from there. :) Also the music must be purchased and if sending by mail, your CD or Vinyl must be sealed.

Nov 28, 2015 at 8:36 AM Post #6,522 of 6,987

Well here we have the flavour of the day. Oh boy. This stuff takes you places 
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back