Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jan 30, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #5,282 of 6,987
Found this song by accident on SoundCloud - free download btw.    Will probably get old soon but till then..., loving it so far!

Bought this EP on a whim just recently.   Apparently it came out almost 4 years ago.   MEEP!

Love this slow and hauntingly creepy song.

While I'm on an oldies kick this one kicked on when my car decided to tell my phone to play random songs instead of the playlist I last had on.   I forgot I still had this song on my phone.   I thought I had purged this album but guess not.   That's ok, I'm rather digging on it now.

Jan 30, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #5,283 of 6,987
I can't remember anymore if I've shared this track in this thread. Anyway, this is some pretty damn tight psytrance à la millstones.

Jan 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #5,284 of 6,987
Assorted Selections

Feb 4, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #5,287 of 6,987

I am not really fan of this band or genre, however the soundtrack of the movie - Springbreakers is quite good.

Feb 5, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #5,289 of 6,987
Posted this track list in a different thread, then I realized I should share it here as well (sorry if any of these are old news).

Dubstep:
The Moon is Falling Down - Crywolf
Horizon - Singularity (feat. Nilu)
The Great Divide - Velvetine (Seven Lions Remix)
Escape - Rogue
Blossom - Au5
Kali 47 - Savant

DnB:
Could This Be - Noisia
Volture - Savant
Splash - Sub Focus
Evolutions Per Minute - Xilent
Breathe In Scream Out - Spor
Vessel - Hadouken!

Glitch Hop (my favorite):
Synergy - Haywyre
Duck Club - AMB
Bubblin' In The Cut - Boreta
All In - DCarls
Smash the Funk - GRiZ
Crossing Paths - kLL sMTH (feat. IONik)
Cerebellum Serenade - Mr. Bill
Nightowl - Savant
Roaf Beast - Unlimited Gravity

Basically, check out Savant. I love Savant. Have you heard of Savant? You should listen to some Savant.

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 5, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #5,290 of 6,987
I have heard of Savant but never actually heard Savant. I approve of that list just because of Noisia hehe. NOISIA FOREVER.

And my favorite song from SMNS, to compliment the poster three posts above me: (Some cursing)

Feb 5, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #5,291 of 6,987
Feb 5, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #5,292 of 6,987
Hey, can anyone give me a list of good DnB artists? Not well known ones though, as I've probably already listened to them. 

Feb 5, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #5,293 of 6,987

Basically, check out Savant. I love Savant. Have you heard of Savant? You should listen to some Savant.

smily_headphones1.gif

Exactly what I've been telling pretty much all of my friends for the last month or so. The guy is a god and a half. Releasing a song on average of every 5 days, 8 albums in 2 years. What else can you ask for? He's by far my favorite artist of all time now.

Feb 6, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #5,294 of 6,987
  Exactly what I've been telling pretty much all of my friends for the last month or so. The guy is a god and a half. Releasing a song on average of every 5 days, 8 albums in 2 years. What else can you ask for? He's by far my favorite artist of all time now.

The guy is amazing. Hands down my favorite producer at the moment. Every song on every album is amazing and fresh. Kind of makes me wish I had Asperger's...

Feb 6, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #5,295 of 6,987

Mistresses March

Truth

Path

Startoucher

2nd Field

Shenzou

Stereo Music for Acoustic Guitar, Buchla Music Box 100, Hewlett Packard Model 236 Oscillator, Electric Guitar and Computer - Part One

Stereo Music for Yamaha Disklavier Prototype, Electric Guitar and Computer

Occlusion (Rue De Bitche)

Thought For Food

It Never Changes To Stop

The Way Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back