Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #5,101 of 6,987

Inner City Life by Goldie a classic track I just discovered this summer.

Get his CD 'Timeless', you'll like it if you like Inner City Life.

Oct 23, 2013 at 5:24 AM Post #5,103 of 6,987

''It's been 287 years since Antonio Vivaldi wrote his popular masterpiece "The Four Seasons". Following in these musical footsteps, Lars Leonhard now takes on the idea of molding the distinct characteristics of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter into twelve pieces of electronic music.''

http://www.kompakt.fm/releases/seasons_les_quatre_saisons

Oct 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #5,105 of 6,987

I had a absolutely amazing october, saw Kaskade Live @ barclays center, Tommy Trash & Wolfgang Gartner at there Hounds Of Hell Tour and then saw zeds dead.

I saw people posting about kaskade a few pages ago, his live set was amazing and he played a lot of deep songs, old stuff like its you its me, fire in your new shoes, then all the new stuff too. Lights sang live, and Skylar Grey. He also did too on his atmosphere single

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #5,106 of 6,987
Man, I can't wait until I'm 18 (2 years to go!). Destroid played their first ever performance in my hometown, while Pegboard Nerds were there. Damn you age restrictions! 
Does anyone know why Zedd performances are 18+? He wasn't even playing at a bar ;_;

Oct 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #5,107 of 6,987
saw destroid at electric adventure in new jersery http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6s8PzDWlsU

Don't know man, it does suck though.. most of the time its because even though its not a bar they want to sell liquor and i think it might be easier to get a license to sell liqour if they know nobody is gonna be under 18. I was gonna go to Electric zoo this year until they changed age restrictions too. People at dance music shows do a lot of stupid ****, and its easier to sell well the person was 18.. instead of saying he was 15

Oct 25, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #5,110 of 6,987

Cheers. I probably haven't listened to Dinka in a year. Her output, especially her recent stuff, has been very hit-or-miss for me. This one was pretty good, sans the vocals.

Oct 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #5,112 of 6,987
An album I've been waiting for has been released: The Syncronicities of Captain Clark by Troll Scientists
They have made some excellent psytrance in the past, but the samples released earlier indicated they have taken an entirely new direction.

Just started listening and the beginning of the album is pretty sweet and lush downtempo. I'm enjoying it with UE6000 at the moment, can't wait to revisit it with Mad Dogs next week. Loving the bass :)

The entire album can be listened to here: https://soundcloud.com/troll-scientists/sets/the-syncronicities-of-captain or on Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/album/0elVvxd4F5vzSYg1sdBFvu

The album's concept seems to be more or less related to The 23 Enigma.

Oct 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #5,113 of 6,987

I had a absolutely amazing october, saw Kaskade Live @ barclays center, Tommy Trash & Wolfgang Gartner at there Hounds Of Hell Tour and then saw zeds dead.

I saw people posting about kaskade a few pages ago, his live set was amazing and he played a lot of deep songs, old stuff like its you its me, fire in your new shoes, then all the new stuff too. Lights sang live, and Skylar Grey. He also did too on his atmosphere single

You had a heck of an October 
smily_headphones1.gif
 I bet Kaskade @ Barclays was great. Saw him a few weeks before that, and he was incredible. I've also seen Zeds Dead, although it was at the Mad Decent Block Party. They were given a strict hour, and while their set was good, I feel like they needed more time to truly show of their prowess. (Also the sound system there was terrible :/ ) I love that Dillon Francis remix. I highly recommend seeing him live.  Saw him earlier this year at a small, semi-private show, and he kicked butt. Seeing him again on his "Santa" tour 
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know why Zedd performances are 18+? He wasn't even playing at a bar ;_;

Zedd likes to keep his shows all ages, but certain promoters want them 18+. We can't pretend that drug and alcohol abuse are absent from these events, and at least when the attendees are legal, the promoter can dump the responsibility upon the attendees. (Note to the U18 crowd attending these shows (which I am also still a part of for a few more months), please assume responsibility and act like an adult at these events. Don't worsen other's experience with rash actions or substance abuse) Also, I can imagine certain venues/promoters make shows 18+ for a more mature experience (Hence why Tomorrowworld was 21+), but Zedd shows are pretty, eh, "youth-centric," so I can't imagine wanting a mature audience was the case 
tongue.gif
 Anyway, I hope you get the chance to see him! I saw him play B2B with Porter Robinson last year right after Clarity came out, he has a great show.

saw destroid at electric adventure in new jersery http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6s8PzDWlsU

eek.gif
 You sir, are blessed. I was supposed to see them at Moonrise Festival this summer, but it got cancelled 
frown.gif
 I envy you. Hope it was fun! 

Oct 25, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #5,114 of 6,987
Couple of tunes for you guys.

Oct 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #5,115 of 6,987

eek.gif
 You sir, are blessed. I was supposed to see them at Moonrise Festival this summer, but it got cancelled 
frown.gif
 I envy you. Hope it was fun! 

destroid was cool, never heard them before.. I am much more into progressive house than any other genre of dance music but when i went to the festival they ended the night.. it was still pretty cool. Only thing that sucked was it took em about 20minutes to set there stage up lol.

this guy opened for kaskade, was all groovy tech house and house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back