Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Aug 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #3,016 of 6,987
Once again two more Beatport discoveries. The first track is progressive house, the second trance from Mexico.

Aug 25, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #3,018 of 6,987
Quote:
Are all tracks on beatport the same quality? If not how can you determine the quality of a particular track?

Thanks

All the tracks they sell are available both as 320kbps MP3s and 16 bit/44.1 kHz WAV/AIFF files (AIFF files contain the album art and basic track info). The two CD-quality formats cost more than the MP3s, though. You can choose the format of each track in your shopping cart individually before you check out.

Aug 26, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #3,022 of 6,987
Just to mix things up a little, no trance or prog house this time. I don't know what the definition of electronica is but that's what Beatport has the first track labeled as. Listen for yourself; the song is quite short. A couple of weeks ago I linked the original version of Hiroyuki ODA's uplifting trance tune Thirty (click here to hear it on YouTube). The second video is an epic DnB remix of it by Nhato. The last song has some dubstep flavors at the beginning and then kind of evolves into something a bit different. The two first tracks are available on Beatport and probably on iTunes as well. The third one is to my knowledge only on iTunes Store and Amazon MP3 (CD as well, but you'd have to order it from Japan).

Aug 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #3,023 of 6,987
Need some good EDM for parties. Of course, I could just put Levels on repeat:

No, but seriously, if you have any good music for parties, recommendations are welcome. Looking at some dubstep and trance possibly. Most of my music isn't exactly party music.

Aug 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #3,026 of 6,987
Just go through the thread. lol.

Plenty of good Dubstep and Electro House. Seriously though just play like...Feed Me, Porter Robinson, Skrillex and any remixes of those 3 on repeat. Done.

Quote:
Most of the people that are going to be listening to the music like Skrillex and knife party, but I'll take a look at the charts.

Aug 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #3,027 of 6,987
Quote:
Just go through the thread. lol.

Plenty of good Dubstep and Electro House. Seriously though just play like...Feed Me, Porter Robinson, Skrillex and any remixes of those 3 on repeat. Done.

Yeah, good point, this is a thread on Electronic music. Good thing I got Feed Me's Big Adventure CD coming in the mail. I'll be on beatport slowly draining my wallet on music now.

Aug 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #3,029 of 6,987

This is the best thing I've seen in quite awhile. Couldn't stop laughing.

EDIT: The Avicii just got me bustin' out. That pool party was amazing.

Aug 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #3,030 of 6,987
Quote:
My Beatport cart is well over 1000 dollars atm. I'll buy it eventually...

I transferred €120 to my PayPal account about a week ago so I could pay for something I ended up not getting. Now pretty much all of that has somehow ended up in Beatport's pockets. At least there seem to be new music files on my hard drive, so yay. Music makes me much happier than money anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back