electronic cigarette-fi
Nov 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #16 of 57
Have you guys tried APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizer) model kit, The APV e-cigarette is exactly what it sounds like; this model offers the most vapor and is geared toward serious e-cigarette users. A little larger than the size of a standard cigar. Its long, tubular design distinguishes it from the models. However, unlike cigar smoke, the vapor is smooth to inhale. An APV e-cigarette kit may be the best solution for one's vaping needs. :)

Nov 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #17 of 57
Virgin Vapors makes by far the best e-liquids I've tried. So tasty. 

For hardware, I've used CE4 batteries with a variety of atomizer heads. They all get gunked up and nasty sooner or later; I don't really have any particular recommendations. I don't think it matters all that much. Atomizers that disassemble are nice, since it's usually the wicks that need to be changed. 

Nov 20, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #18 of 57
Well I've been using e-liquids from http://boostedvapor.com and I liked nutty flavors the most, though they have many other flavors but I recommend all my friends to use nutty flavors.

Manbear have you tried nutty flavors?

Nov 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #19 of 57
Well I've been using e-liquids from http://boostedvapor.com and I liked nutty flavors the most, though they have many other flavors but I recommend all my friends to use nutty flavors.

Manbear have you tried nutty flavors?

No, I'm afraid I haven't. My absolute favorite flavor was Virgin Vapor's cinnamon, but unfortunately it has too many cinnamon particles in it and it ruins wicks pretty quickly. Tasted like a cinnamon honey stick. I also go for the minty flavors, as well as the lighter fruity flavors. Toasted coconut is good too. 

Nov 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #20 of 57
Just getting into the vaping scene and jumping right into the big boy stuff.

Ordered a Chi You Clone Mod, Trident Clone Drip Tip Atomizer and a Ithaka Clone Tank Atomizer, and some AW 18350 batteries. I dont see the point in paying $200-300 dollars for some steel tubes.

The first juices I am trying out are Space Jam Robo Fuel and Suicide Bunny.

Should get everything in by Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

nice, i ordered a mod but somehow it hasnt shipped to me yet... its been like a month... i should really call ups and ask whats up. make sure to report back after you have receive your ecig stuff 
wink.gif

I got my stuff in a while back. Took a couple of weeks though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Nov 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #22 of 57
Nov 27, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #23 of 57
Yep, ordered from FastTech.

cool, i cant wait for my stuff... the first shipment was in late september but that didnt go through, the second shipment is about 2 weeks back, fasttech told me the post office is sending it back to the sender but hopefully that one package can somehow go through... im trying to be patient but its been a while and my v2 ecig that im using, im almost out of smoke juice, so i will appreciate it if it can arrive soon, thanks for getting my hopes up 
wink.gif

and just on the sidenote, whos the girl thats on your avatar? 

Dec 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #24 of 57
just an update, fasttech could not ship to me for some reason and we are attempting a refund. they said they refunded me but I haven't gotten the refund back yet, we will see. I also just ordered something else, hopefully I get it fast.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #25 of 57
I have a few I use. My most used device is a Fluid Cyborg (with DNA board they are far superior to mechanicals) that I build sub ohm coils with for at home and use 1.5-ish ohm coils for on the go with a protank wrapped with SS mesh. I also use a Innokin Itaste SVD for my quick and dirty vapes.

So far my favorite liquids have been Radiator Pluid, Boba's Bounty, High Voltage and Thug Juice. 

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #26 of 57
  I have a few I use. My most used device is a Fluid Cyborg (with DNA board they are far superior to mechanicals) that I build sub ohm coils with for at home and use 1.5-ish ohm coils for on the go with a protank wrapped with SS mesh. I also use a Innokin Itaste SVD for my quick and dirty vapes.

So far my favorite liquids have been Radiator Pluid, Boba's Bounty, High Voltage and Thug Juice.

how expensive are all of those?

Dec 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #27 of 57
$20 for 30 ML of the Radiator Pluid, $6.99 for 10 ML of Boba's Bounty, $4.99 15 ML of Thug Juice. Mount Baker Vapor easily has some of the best prices

Dec 13, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #29 of 57
  how about your electronic cigs?

The Cyborg was $299. It's a bit cheaper now, but they're only doing runs and they sell out quickly. More DNA 20 devices will be coming to the market soon though.
I bought my Itaste originally for $100. You can grab 'em up on Fasttech for under $40 now.

Dec 13, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #30 of 57
  The Cyborg was $299. It's a bit cheaper now, but they're only doing runs and they sell out quickly. More DNA 20 devices will be coming to the market soon though.
I bought my Itaste originally for $100. You can grab 'em up on Fasttech for under $40 now.

I tried to get the keg k100 mod but somehow the post office couldn't ship to me, fasttech ended up having to give me a refund. I just ordered the Sigelei ZMax v3 Round Top. do you know how high I should set the voltage? my ecig hasn't come yet but I wanna know beforehand so I can use it right away when it comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back