electronic cigarette-fi
Aug 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

reddragon

Headphoneus Supremus
what e cig do you smoke? have you tried other brands? whats your favorite brand and flavor? im currently smoking the v2 cigs and using the ex blanks to do my own refills. my flavor is coffee. i picked the 1.2mg nicotine one but they shipped me the 0.6mg one, oh well... i would say its pretty good, easy to use, the smoke is good (obviously not real cigarettes level yet...). coffee is the best flavor i have tried so far in the v2 line. i have tried others (like chocolate, vanilla, sahara) but not so familiar with them since i havent tried them for a long time. other than coffee, the red is the one i have smoked the most and i prefer coffee better. i have tried other brands but i dont know their names, they are just my friends'. the other i have tried is the njoy, i prefer the v2 myself, just seems to have better flavor since the njoy i smoked was the disposable one. one thing i like to say is for using ex blanks with v2 batteries, when you put them together, do not over tighten it because you can unscrew the bottom of the ex blanks and the smoke juice will leak out. i have done that at least twice. so what are you experiences?

Sep 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #2 of 57
I currently use a sigelli #20 mod with a a6 rebuildable at .8 ohm as my daily, I have a provari with a dual coil tank, juice wise I like furity flavors made by synergy vapor labs... been vaping for 2 years lol I have had many many different set ups and a lot has changed over 2 years.  I started with a joytech 510-T, nice little setup then a EGO battery with low resistance cartomizers, then bumped up to a Provari mod, then a few  little setups in between, I like the set up Ihave now cause I am in full control, its 100% mechanical and durable, Juice wise I would recommend Tastyvapor.us caramel popcorn

Sep 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #3 of 57
  I currently use a sigelli #20 mod with a a6 rebuildable at .8 ohm as my daily, I have a provari with a dual coil tank, juice wise I like furity flavors made by synergy vapor labs... been vaping for 2 years lol I have had many many different set ups and a lot has changed over 2 years.  I started with a joytech 510-T, nice little setup then a EGO battery with low resistance cartomizers, then bumped up to a Provari mod, then a few  little setups in between, I like the set up Ihave now cause I am in full control, its 100% mechanical and durable, Juice wise I would recommend Tastyvapor.us caramel popcorn

how much does your setup cost you?

Sep 6, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #5 of 57
  the mechanical is about 45, thats the mod, rebuildable atomizer, battery.  the provari is about 150...,.. thats just the mod itself, how long have you been vaping?

i have 2 batteries and a charger from the standard kit, whole thing costs like 60 bucks or so. i will have to change cartridges. chargers wise, i just got a new one that is supposed to charge faster and its like 10 bucks. i used electronic cigarettes for a few months about 2 years ago, then i stopped using it and went back to real cigarettes. now im starting to go back to electronic cigarettes again. have you ever tried v2? is your setup nicer than what v2 can provide? im quite a noob when it comes to electronic cigarettes, only started this thread because i thought it would be interesting 
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #6 of 57
Its cool lol, I love helping out in this subject, and I would say yes, I have a 18650 battrey that last about a entire day on heavy vaping.  Then again its bigger... much bigger (giggity).  I have tried a variation of the V2, just a cig sized 450mah  2.8 volt battery with a standard cartomizer on it.  Its not bad, but I wanted more vapor and more flavor, most of all longer battery life... but remember it took me 2 years of vaping to find what I like, and rebuildables are dangerous!  If the resistance is too low, you can risk shorting out the battery and pretty much blows up if you abuse it.  If you would like I can recommend you a few set ups that are much less than 60 and I am positive you will be more happy with it.

Sep 7, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #7 of 57
60 is affordable (well at least comparing to audio gears... RIP wallet), and please do recommend me something better than the v2 if i can indeed find them under 60 bucks. on the v2, sometimes i would "lose" flavor if i vapor too often like if i take too many puffs within a short period like maybe an hour or so, i wont taste the coffee flavor anymore. i would also like more and thicker vapor, so its more like smoking a real cigarette. 

Sep 7, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #8 of 57
yeah i know exactly what you mean by that, the little batts cant crank enough voltage for that, and the cartomizers are not really the best heating elements now days

PM sent with a crap ton of info lol

Sep 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #9 of 57
just going to have an update over here for any viewer of the thread whos interested (i know there are people that lurk around and read but not post). the v2 juice got darker and darker and tastes harsher and harsher with more use. after pming with KopilSme for a bit, he suggested me to try out another brand and juice. i just placed the order and im now waiting. if i remember, i will update on whats up.  

Oct 26, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #10 of 57
Just getting into the vaping scene and jumping right into the big boy stuff.

Ordered a Chi You Clone Mod, Trident Clone Drip Tip Atomizer and a Ithaka Clone Tank Atomizer, and some AW 18350 batteries. I dont see the point in paying $200-300 dollars for some steel tubes.

The first juices I am trying out are Space Jam Robo Fuel and Suicide Bunny.

Should get everything in by Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Oct 28, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #11 of 57
Just getting into the vaping scene and jumping right into the big boy stuff.

Ordered a Chi You Clone Mod, Trident Clone Drip Tip Atomizer and a Ithaka Clone Tank Atomizer, and some AW 18350 batteries. I dont see the point in paying $200-300 dollars for some steel tubes.

The first juices I am trying out are Space Jam Robo Fuel and Suicide Bunny.

Should get everything in by Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

nice, i ordered a mod but somehow it hasnt shipped to me yet... its been like a month... i should really call ups and ask whats up. make sure to report back after you have receive your ecig stuff 
wink.gif

Oct 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #12 of 57
Just received my Vape Mail! Nemesis [clone] 2 18650 sony 30A batteries, legit kayfun lite, and a AGA T2, omg vapes like a freaking champ!!! The AGA-T2 with a Stainless Steel Wick at .8 ohms vapes like a freaking freight train!

Nov 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #13 of 57
Just received my Vape Mail! Nemesis [clone] 2 18650 sony 30A batteries, legit kayfun lite, and a AGA T2, omg vapes like a freaking champ!!! The AGA-T2 with a Stainless Steel Wick at .8 ohms vapes like a freaking freight train!

dude i ordered like a month ago, still havent gotten my package, talked to fasttech, they said its because they have to do scans, sucks... congrats on your stuff though, how much did it all cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back