Edmonton-And-Surrounding-Urbanities Team, ASSEMBLE!
Oct 13, 2006 at 3:12 PM Post #76 of 165
Nov. 18 sounds good to me as well, although right now I'm trying to sell off some gear so I don't know what I'll be bringing. I still have the SFP5's, Nano and the Insignias and I should have a HPDAC by then too, but hopefully the PMX 100 and HP460 are gone by then. If not, they will be there as well. Also have a Edirol UA-1EX on the way for the PC setup that I can bring.

Oct 14, 2006 at 4:40 AM Post #78 of 165
Can't believe there is enough of us in Edmonton to have a meet!!!

I will be there for certain and I know a buddy of mine will certainly want to take part (he's dying to hear the 701;s).

My gear list is as follows: Cowon A2, Xin SuperMacro III, Shure e500, Grado HF-1, Millet Hybrid with Diamond Buffers.

My friend has a Nano, Little Dot II Tube Amp, HD650's, Shure e4c's.

Oct 14, 2006 at 6:26 AM Post #79 of 165
Woo! This is going to be insane...in a month. Gah! Oh well. Great to hear you can come, Conduit. After hitting up the mountains, one must regulate the air pressure in their head with head-fi meets. Yes. This much is true.

That's a pretty impressive gear list, dunk7. I can't wait to try the E500. Would you know if it fits E2 tips? If anything, we can get the disinfectant and I can try out whichever tips you have. And it's great to have another HF-1 on the list. Can't wait to try those too.

Oct 15, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #81 of 165
Nov. 18 should be good for me.

Oct 15, 2006 at 9:42 AM Post #82 of 165
It would be a great date for myself also, I'm certain I can make it unless something substantial comes in the way. Hopefully I can make my AlienDAC and SOHA by then, but we'll see how things flow out.
I'm very very interested and quite possibly going to purchase a NAD cd player, so that give me even more incentive to drive up.

Oct 16, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #83 of 165
Well now that everyone seems like it's settled, all we really need to do is bring money for food and listen extra hard to our CDs. See you all in a month! Ugh. Long time.

Oct 18, 2006 at 1:35 AM Post #86 of 165
Quote:

Originally Posted by mb3k
It would be a great date for myself also, I'm certain I can make it unless something substantial comes in the way. Hopefully I can make my AlienDAC and SOHA by then, but we'll see how things flow out.
I'm very very interested and quite possibly going to purchase a NAD cd player, so that give me even more incentive to drive up.

which cdp are you thinking of getting?

Oct 19, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #87 of 165
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
which cdp are you thinking of getting?

I'm leaning toward the C521BEE because of the lower price tag, but I want to try both to see hwo the C542 CD Player compares.

Oct 22, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #88 of 165
i dont' think i can come to the meeting, i have several finals after that weekend so i better stay home and do some study.

btw, saw a guy using Grado SR125 at SUB yesterday, is that anyone of you guys?

Oct 22, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #89 of 165
I'm one more that can make it.

afraid I can't add a ton to the inventory but a couple of doubles:
AKG K81DJ, HF-1, and ety er-6i for now

Depending how long they take to arrive, I might have my Grado RA-1 and GS1000 by then. Just need a good source. If the store already has a demo there, I might be edgy about letting everyone use them..
I could bring a couple more DVD-A discs too (Buena Vista Social Club, Crystal Method, Flaming Lips, and Beck.

Does anyone know what they (Gramophone) are asking for their GS1000? - Nevermind, found the website

Oct 24, 2006 at 3:22 AM Post #90 of 165
That's great to hear that you can come, Roblin. I've already added you to the list. If anyone has bothered to check it, we have 16 people scheduled to come. While with our previous numbers we would have fit snugly in The Gramophone. Now with the huge amount of gear coming in coupled with the rate at which we've been growing, I'm starting to get concerned. I'll look into some other places in the mean time and let you guys know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back