Edmonton/Alberta Meet MARCH 14th - The Gramophone
Feb 11, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #31 of 70
I can most likely come, but I will likely show up late. I have band practice at around 12 or 1, and depending on the time, I may have to study. Put me down as tentative.

Feb 18, 2010 at 7:12 AM Post #32 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll talking to Brain again next week.

>talking to Brain again

>Brain

patb.jpg

[size=large]>8^\wut/[/size]

Mar 5, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #33 of 70
GENTS! The day of reckoning fast approaches and I'm sure I am not the only one with a few questions.

Is the event still happening at the Gramophone?

Mar 7, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #34 of 70
I will be attending
Should I bring all my gear? Seems like there will be more than one HD800 so I don't know if I need to bring mine.

I would love to hear Denon 7000 and Grado PS1000 if anyone has either of them.

This is the gear I have currently:

Headphones:

HD800
HD600 with Cardas Cable.
Denon 5000
Grado RS1
Grado GS1000
Shure 500

Amps:

Headroom Desktop Portable
Grado RA-1
XCAN V3
Benchmark DAC1 USB

-- Sanjay

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #35 of 70
If all goes well I will be attending and will bring my HD600 and a couple higher end IEM's, Senn IE8 and Monster Turbine Pro Gold, along with my RwAudio Amp1 and a laptop with music.

Mar 8, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #36 of 70
schugh; I'd love to hear some Denons, if you wouldn't mind bringing yours.

Anyways I've yet to hear from Joel, but last time we spoke, he mentioned that this meet, pending attendance, might be relocated.

Mar 8, 2010 at 5:12 AM Post #38 of 70
I'll be there, I'll bring one or two of my balanced portabe amp, no enclosures for them yet though.

Mar 8, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #39 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately, fellas, I don't think we have enough attendees to have the meet at Gramaphone. Brian did say he wasn't going to open his store for 3-4 guys. We can still have the meet, likely at my place. I'll post tomorrow, after I've talked to Brian.

i'll definitely be attending, but only bringing a well-used & modded hfi700 and perhaps a less than optimally performing ASL HD1 hpa - no source component tho. Another friend of mine may also drop by for a few hrs.

& i'm definitely interested in hearing more ultrasones ... anyone own Ed 9 or hfi780?

time for others to chime in if they plan to attend ...

don

Mar 8, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #41 of 70
I'll mostly likely be attending and a friend of mine might tag along as well. I'll bring the Magnum 325is, MAD EAR+ purist HD tube amp (for all you Grado fans), HE-5/EF5 combo. I don't have a portable dac to bring along except my mp3 player?
frown.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #44 of 70
Well, about the only impressive or original thing I guess I'll be bringing is my immense and obscure music library (I'm bringing my Ultrasones too, of course.)

Mar 11, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #45 of 70
Hey,
Just saw this thread and I'd be interested in coming if it's not too late to add me to the list. No real gear to bring cause I still haven't pulled the trigger on a set of cans.

Any Calgarians maybe want a passenger & gas money - my truck's been acting up the last few days, not sure if I'll have it fixed by Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back