EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Jan 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #496 of 1,083
I'm not so sure on this to be honest. But the UI is different on this unit but I cannot confirm this until I have it in my hands. Maybe a Sansa clip will be what you are looking for. But you'll be sacrificing on sound quality in that regards. Always compromises in this hobby :p.

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #497 of 1,083
Quote:
I heard these players sound similar to some of your other older models in sound quality? Can you explain which model or models these players sound similar to in your older line up?

I'm very inetersted to know in  term of sound quality (audiophile grade),
is:
Nova 1 is an upgarde for RoCoo-P?
Nova 3 is an upgrade for RoCoo-Studio?

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #498 of 1,083
Quote:
[size=10.5pt][/size]
[size=10.5pt][/size] [size=10.5pt]2[/size][size=10.5pt], They come with different stocked earphones, N1 comes with a pair of PAA-1, wich is worth USD 20, while N3 come with 3 pair hifi grade earphones which worth USD [/size][size=10.5pt]173[/size][size=10.5pt]. The 3 pair of earphons are PAA-1 earbuds, Wooduo 2 and Tabour。[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]

A few weeks ago you said that the N1 comes with PAA-1 Pro...

I do only have Class 10 Micro-SD cards... Will I have to buy a Class 4 card?

Jan 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #499 of 1,083
Quote:

I'm very inetersted to know in  term of sound quality (audiophile grade),
is:
Nova 1 is an upgarde for RoCoo-P?
Nova 3 is an upgrade for RoCoo-Studio?

It is hard to say it is upgraded of them.In fact, they are total different design with total different chips and different key parts.

I can only to say, the N1 has the same sound quality grade as ROCOO P, And N3 is on par with STUDIO in term of sound quality.

Jan 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #500 of 1,083
Quote:

It is hard to say it is upgraded of them.In fact, they are total different design with total different chips and different key parts.

I can only to say, the N1 has the same sound quality grade as ROCOO P, And N3 is on par with STUDIO in term of sound quality.

Hmm :). What intrigues me about this new design is the possibility of eliminating hiss issues. If that can be applied to your future products as well as the improved UI you have yourself a winner Jack :). It will pretty much open up the market for more potential buyers who had turned away due to the current issues.

Jan 18, 2013 at 3:46 AM Post #507 of 1,083
Just received the NOVA1. Holy crap this thing is gorgeous. I have to say say I've never seen a piece of technology so beautiful. All my iPods now look like fat ugly bricks. This is how you do design, rest of world.

Jan 18, 2013 at 4:00 AM Post #508 of 1,083
Quote:
Just received the NOVA1. Holy crap this thing is gorgeous. I have to say say I've never seen a piece of technology so beautiful. All my iPods now look like fat ugly bricks. This is how you do design, rest of world.

In term of sound stage & vocal/instrument separation, what is the major different between Nova 1 & iPod Classic?

Jan 18, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #509 of 1,083
Quote:

Yea I can imagine. A recent picture from a headfier really makes this player look beautiful. I kinda wish the N3 came in the same color :wink:. I'm not so much of a fan of gold as I am of silver and black :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back