EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Jan 7, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #483 of 1,083
I still do not know the difference between N3 and N1. I wish they close this thread and open a new one and let us know about all the changes. 

Jan 7, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #484 of 1,083
Quote:
I still do not know the difference between N3 and N1. I wish they close this thread and open a new one and let us know about all the changes. 

The N3 is the higher end model. Has better sound quality and comes standard with 16 GBs of internal memory. Its also gold color. The N1 is the entry level unit has 8 GBs of memory. Both have micro SD card slots to my knowledge. And it's the grey colored one. :)

Jan 7, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #487 of 1,083
I'd assume if their other plays can (Studio V, Rocoo BA and P) then it shouldn't be an issue. Just you need to format the 64GB micro SD cards to FAT32 with a program on the PC. Plus I've been able to do it on my Hifiman 601 and DX100. There's nothing new about this.

Jan 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #489 of 1,083
hisound, me as a distributor for hisound audio in one country. I need the detailed information about the n1, n3, and a few more hisound's new product.
If you can post it here or just PM me, it'll be nice. Everybody still don't know anything about the detailed information about the specifications or anything related to that.
Thanks

Jan 9, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #490 of 1,083
Quote:
hisound, me as a distributor for hisound audio in one country. I need the detailed information about the n1, n3, and a few more hisound's new product.
If you can post it here or just PM me, it'll be nice. Everybody still don't know anything about the detailed information about the specifications or anything related to that.
Thanks

You can contact Jack Fu directly via email

fuzhengyun@126.com

service@hisoundaudio.com

Or you can PM him below :)

http://www.head-fi.org/u/180469/hisound

Jan 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #492 of 1,083
Quote:
Thanks

HI, Massacare

Thank you for interested in our products. I have PM you wih the contact details. 

We are looking more dealers for promote the "Next generation DAP". which is stylish, slim, sweet,and small price. if anyone interested on it, please contact with us.

Jan 10, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #493 of 1,083
[size=10.5pt][/size]
The difference of Hisound's N1 and N3
[size=10.5pt]1,They come with different capacity of memory cards. N1 come with 4GB on board memory card. While N3 applies 16GB memory cards.[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]
[size=10.5pt]2[/size][size=10.5pt], They come with different stocked earphones, N1 comes with a pair of PAA-1, wich is worth USD 20, while N3 come with 3 pair hifi grade earphones which worth USD [/size][size=10.5pt]173[/size][size=10.5pt]. The 3 pair of earphons are PAA-1 earbuds, Wooduo 2 and Tabour。These earphones fully cover almost all music genres, no matter if you prefer the Rock, Jazz, or Pop or other styles, you can pair the fit earphones to appreciate the accurate music performance[/size][size=10.5pt].[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]
[size=10.5pt]3[/size][size=10.5pt], They applies different earphone amplifier system, Thus their sound signature is different. N1 is featured with more heavy bass and more suitable for the “modern”style music. N3’s sound character is more refine and detailed and neutral. It is more suitable for high quality records( audiophile grade tracks)[/size][size=10.5pt]. N3 has about 10% higher grade overall sound quality than N1 .[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]
[size=10.5pt]4[/size][size=10.5pt], They [/size][size=10.5pt]have different processing of the appearance.[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]
[size=10.5pt]5, The out put power is different, The N1 comes with 45mW out put power, While N3 comes with 50mW out put power.[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]
[size=10.5pt]6, The price is different, N1 priced at USD 149, N3 priced at USD 249.[/size][size=10.5pt][/size]

Jan 10, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #494 of 1,083
I heard these players sound similar to some of your other older models in sound quality? Can you explain which model or models these players sound similar to in your older line up?

Jan 10, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #495 of 1,083
Hi everyone. New on head-fi. In the market for a decent player so I'm looking into the Nova after reading the rave reviews of the RoCoo. I've been emailing back and forth with Jack trying to get the answer to one question. I tried asking in a couple different ways but I think the language barrier made it difficult.

Obviously I'm primarily in the market for a player that's going to do the music justice. I also listen to a lot of audiobooks, though, so a resume feature is important for me. I'd like to be able to pause a track, turn off the player and resume at the same point later. Even better if I can switch to another track in the meantime without losing my place.

I'm wondering if anyone who has the RoCoo can tell me if it has this feature? If I can't get a clear answer from Jack, I figure I can at least extrapolate from another model.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back