EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Dec 25, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #451 of 1,083
By the way, N1 will be released within 5 days. Any doubt will be made clearly. 

N1 is 2 in 1 design, which has the individual earphone amplifier section. It just as  to put  the earphone amplifier into the enclosure of a player.

These players you have mentioned has no individual earphone amplifier section. The amplifiers of these players you have mentioned are integrated with the main chip, or the earphone amplifier chip, which is very weak and with the average sound quality.

Up to today, there are only few companies in the world have to strength to put the individual earphone amplifier into the enclosure of the player. None of the companies you have mentioned has  any models has such an design.

2 in 1 design is firstly created by Hisoundaudio in the world. And this strength make our players can be extremely compact with powerful out put power. 

We hope these brands you have mentioned can have the tech to design the individual earphone amplifier with the player. Then you can have more choice. 

Thanks.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #453 of 1,083
Quote:
what about n3? n3 is not 2 in 1 design?

I'm pretty sure it is ralfjai. I think if anything they are using a more powerful/better amp section on it to differentiate it. I also wanted to let you guys know I went ahead an ordered a X30 to compare. I am tired of this bs and will post my own findings between these units. I'll be honest on what I hear and put an end to this once and for all. At that point I'll know who to add to my ignore list :p.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #455 of 1,083
I'm not so sure about that part lol. If it is easy I'll consider it. I don't want to break them :p. I'll also do a comparison between my Studio V since supposedly the X30 is the same parts as the Studio V as well lmao. This is gonna be comical.
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #456 of 1,083
Guys, guys. When I first saw the Nova, I also thought it's just a rebranded OEM. First, to be clear - there's nothing like a 'X30 copy'. X30 is just an OEM product. There are a dozen players with the same design. I myself had the same thing under Emgeton brand. Also the firmware is pretty much standard across all the those 'mp4' players

That said, obviously Nova isn't just another copy. It may use the same chasis and maybe the firmware is based on that, but that still doesn't mean it's the same inside.

Jack says NOVA is a 2in1 design, i.e. a player with an amp in one case. I believe that to be true. You know even if they'd use some of those OEM chipsets, they'd have enough space inside to stuff something like an E6 or better. The X30 design is oversized for what it can do, but with some smart engineering, Nova looks the right size to be 2in1 design.

I'm sure everyone heard of Nationite N2, Cube 30 and  Hippo something? They all use the same chasis and firmware, but they're completely different in audio hardware. One of them is even Class A (not sure which, I think it's the Hippo). And here you can buy a player with the same design for £5.99. It looks the same as Nanite, Cube and Hippo, but is it the same? Obviously not.

So bottomline or TLDR - only because a player looks similar to another one on the outside, doesn't mean it's the same on the inside. Note that if HiSound would want to make just another copy, it wouldn't take this long - they'd be done in a week.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #457 of 1,083
Quote:
I'm not so sure about that part lol. If it is easy I'll consider it. I don't want to break them :p. I'll also do a comparison between my Studio V since supposedly the X30 is the same parts as the Studio V as well lmao. This is gonna be comical.
tongue_smile.gif

you can do it! as long as there are no hidden screws, or areas that can pry the case without damaging it, then its easy to take them apart. people are interested with the parts comparison than its sound, to prove that the NOVA is not just an OEM from somewhere

Dec 28, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #460 of 1,083
I'm going to order one later to day to pair with my SM3 V2's and I hope they work well together because this seems like a really nice pmp and so glad it has an SD slot.

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #461 of 1,083

Note
Dear Headfiers:
The Nova 1 is finished and ready for shipping. I will send an email to these who have placed the preorders to us to process the procedures of the order. After receiving your payment and your add information, we will ship the goods within 24hours. 
Nova will answer all your concerning questions by its performance soon!!
Thanks for your support. 
Hisoundaudio.,Co,Ltd

2012. 12. 31

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #462 of 1,083
Awesome! :D I'm hoping to get one at the end of this month! One question though, can the N1 use microSD cards or is it just the N3? And when is N3 coming out?

Ah and can you change languages or does it only come in chinese? Thank you very much!

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #464 of 1,083
Quote:

Note
Dear Headfiers:
The Nova 1 is finished and ready for shipping. I will send an email to these who have placed the preorders to us to process the procedures of the order. After receiving your payment and your add information, we will ship the goods within 24hours. 
Nova will answer all your concerning questions by its performance soon!!
Thanks for your support. 
Hisoundaudio.,Co,Ltd

2012. 12. 31

evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back