EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Mar 29, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #976 of 1,083
hello
I arrived yesterday and finally hisoundaudio nova n3
quality sound and really excellent, fantastic I really like ..

but I have a prb and wanted to know if you have found prb .. the  player occasionally, sometimes often, out of the song and returns to the home screen without my having pushed any buttons ..
I tried to update the firmware by downloading it from the forum hisound but nothing changes
you know how I can solve the prb?
ia 'a prb with my player or bug ?
thx

Mar 29, 2013 at 3:35 AM Post #977 of 1,083
Hmm did you try enable the lock screen feature on the right side of the player? Push the button up and it will lock the screen. That is the only thing I can think of. Otherwise the player touch panel is likely to change in your pocket....

Mar 29, 2013 at 3:52 AM Post #978 of 1,083
thanks for the response
but the prb not I change when in your pocket, and when it does on the table away from anything ..
when I put it in my pocket and 'obvious that one the lock screen, but when placed on the table is not normal to ativino keys and return to home ..
at least mine this prb ...

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #979 of 1,083
What does prb mean?

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:41 AM Post #981 of 1,083
i contacted the seller and it took the task of contacting the manufacturer ..
prb = problem

to solve the problem temporarily lock the keyboard with the side button, but doing so every time I have to increase the volume or change songs I have to unlock it ..

I did another test, I put the nova 3 in the middle of the table, away from all possible sources of interference or anything, but nothing changes ...
after a while I hear a song, the player returns to the home page, continues to play but no longer in the playback screen ..
as if I push it the button in the upper left, but I do not do ...
I noticed that the buttons light up by themselves every now and then, as if I touched them ..i

Mar 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #987 of 1,083
All gone quiet on the N3 firmware front, can anyone confirm the fixes are happening ?

Apr 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #989 of 1,083
lol so I can't update my N3 on my Windows 8 machine....really?

figured I'd give the new FW a shot since nobody wants to buy it from me.

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #990 of 1,083
I noticed something today.
Go to Settings -> Display -> Lum -> set it to 3
One of the noises disappears (with Wooduo2 -> the noise never appears with BA200).
Test it with volume set to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back