EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Nov 2, 2012 at 2:28 AM Post #241 of 1,083
Quote:
My question is...

If hisound daps are so terrible like you say, than how come people actually give it a good review ?  I can't imagine how I would give a company a good review of the product; if the product is just terrible and not on par with any other daps out there.  I am still waiting for my Studio 3rd gens to come in.  I am curious of how my opinion and yours could be similar or different.  Hisound has more daps than colorfly and continue to make new products.  I think they are banned from their bad service, but not necessarily in the quality of their products.  

When there is a thread of hisound I always see Lee there to support them.  How come no one else will chime in?  Your comments will help a lot.  Just state your honest opinions

Why not go to the Studio V thread supracrazy. Many have posted their comments and are pleased with the player. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/450

Keep in mind some of these very owners also own or owned a DX100. My point stands. Believe what you want but these positive reviews are coming from real people. People who even have more experience with portable Audio Gear than both Stozzer and I. Let the multiple comments speak for themselves and you come to your own conclusion once you receive your unit. Then you will know the truth.

Saying that placebo is affecting my judgement (not directed at you supra) on these players is a complete joke. I'm either gonna like it or I'm not. Especially if I'm paying for it I'm gonna be critical. Even if I didn't pay for an item I would give my honest opinion on it. I don't shill, I just share my experiences and if it benefits others that makes me feel pretty good.
gs1000.gif

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #243 of 1,083
Quote:
Why not go to the Studio V thread supracrazy. Many have posted their comments and are pleased with the player.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/450

The problem with most audio-gear forum is that if you support a product you are called either a fan-boy, a naive consumer who is not willing to admit to the product they spend their hard cash on or they are working for the company purposely spreading false positive reviews.
It is always the case with all products. This is the reason why I hate doing subjective reviews, there will always be few who will just come and question your motive in reviewing the product. It seems like the best review is any review which trash talks about the product rather than giving what they think of their product.

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #244 of 1,083
Quote:
The problem with most audio-gear forum is that if you support a product you are called either a fan-boy, a naive consumer who is not willing to admit to the product they spend their hard cash on or they are working for the company purposely spreading false positive reviews.
It is always the case with all products. This is the reason why I hate doing subjective reviews, there will always be few who will just come and question your motive in reviewing the product. It seems like the best review is any review which trash talks about the product rather than giving what they think of their product.

That makes me curious then why have multiple people PM me regarding products asking for my advice? I generally try to steer people in the right direction. Seems I've gained some peoples trust with my view-points. I've got nothing to really gain by recommending anything. Just it's really a hobby in the end and I enjoy sharing those experiences. Also seems most have been quite happy with their purchases generally. Then again everyone here who enjoys their own Audio gear can be classified as a "Fanboy" because we're all here using some sort of gear :p.

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #245 of 1,083
Quote:
That makes me curious then why have multiple people PM me regarding products asking for my advice? I generally try to steer people in the right direction. Seems I've gained some peoples trust with my view-points. I've got nothing to really gain by recommending anything. Just it's really a hobby in the end and I enjoy sharing those experiences. Also seems most have been quite happy with their purchases generally. Then again everyone here who enjoys their own Audio gear can be classified as a "Fanboy" because we're all here using some sort of gear :p.

I have trusted your reviews and I was never sorry about it. 

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:46 AM Post #246 of 1,083
Quote:
Why not go to the Studio V thread supracrazy. Many have posted their comments and are pleased with the player. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/450

Keep in mind some of these very owners also own or owned a DX100. My point stands. Believe what you want but these positive reviews are coming from real people. People who even have more experience with portable Audio Gear than both Stozzer and I. Let the multiple comments speak for themselves and you come to your own conclusion once you receive your unit. Then you will know the truth.

Saying that placebo is affecting my judgement (not directed at you supra) on these players is a complete joke. I'm either gonna like it or I'm not. Especially if I'm paying for it I'm gonna be critical. Even if I didn't pay for an item I would give my honest opinion on it. I don't shill, I just share my experiences and if it benefits others that makes me feel pretty good.
gs1000.gif

And how do you know my audio background qualifications lee :wink:  I only say that because i thought it quite funny, given i was one of the only western sound engineers working shinjuku and shibuya in the mid noughties :D  Now not saying im better then anyone rather putting across how stupid that kind of point is.

Im damm sure your not a shill, just a dude that posts a lot with a buckshot technique.

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #247 of 1,083
Quote:
And how do you know my audio background qualifications lee :wink:  I only say that because i thought it quite funny, given i was one of the only western sound engineers working shinjuku and shibuya in the mid noughties :D  Now not saying im better then anyone rather putting across how stupid that kind of point is.

Im damm sure your not a shill, just a dude that posts a lot with a buckshot technique.

I think you misunderstood my point. I'm talking about portable audio gear. Such as DX100, Hifiman 801, CLAS, HP-1 etc. More so in reference to Hi-end audio gear & owners who have had quite a lot of experience with this gear. You yourself had mentioned you never did try the DX100.

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #248 of 1,083
No i never tried the dx100 thats true.  Im not into bulky portable gear when i have better home kit.  At almost every house I have, I have some form of either speaker system or a dedicated listening station.  I have used the 801 though as well as a CLAS setup for extended periods of time.  

What you are talking about is assessing sound and my relavant experience in portable audio (all though iv been around head-fi since 2002 (i think) and before that some other sites) sound was essentially what I dealt with on a daily basis, whether with artists or venues in one of the toughest cities to do that in the world.  Id say that when im assessing the sound quality of coming out of a system im pretty much qualified and it doesn't matter a hoot whether or not I specifically dable in portable or not is irrelevant.  Owning a dx100 obviously gets you entry to that club though :D

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:15 AM Post #249 of 1,083
My point is Stozzer these owners of this said gear don't think the Studio V 3rd ANV is comparable to a Sansa Clip or a ipod nor do they consider it lo-fi for that matter. Of course they have their own qualms with the UI and hiss just as I do. But at least from what I am reading they all very much enjoy this product. Just putting it out there.

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #250 of 1,083
Personally, I prefered the Studio V 3rd Anniversary over RWA Imod, Alo LOD and RSA Predator...I'm just saying
smile.gif

Edit: Is it just me, or has this thread severely derailed in the last 24 hours? We're talking about a product that hasn't even been released yet right?
confused_face_2.gif

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #251 of 1,083
Quote:
Personally, I prefered the Studio V 3rd Anniversary over RWA Imod, Alo LOD and RSA Predator...I'm just saying
smile.gif

Heck even the Sflo2 destroys the imod and although I hated that player with a passion I still know it ate up my iphone4 and Sansa fuze. Even when amped I still didn't find them to be better sounding than the Sflo2 through its HO. Although I preferred  using it through its LO for better sound quality and extended battery life when I owned it. That said I find the Rocoo BA better than the Sflo2 and I find the Studio V to destroy the Sflo2.

Edit: I know where you are coming from wormsdriver. My comparison is meant all in fairness.

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #252 of 1,083
Hello stozzer123,

I am not a seller, and you? I ask this question because the way you push forward your player, or I don't know what, is furious...

Sorry but I had the colorfly C4 and I would have a lot to say about it in an not positive way but If I would do so, it will not go on the Colorfly thread by pushing forward my own products...or to convince absolutely the people just because I had a bad experience...

Because of you and others head-fiers, the 3 rd anniversary Studio thread closed and , lot of people don't really care about Colorfly so please, can you keep on pushing forward your C3 on the dedicated thread and not the Hisoundaudio thread please? If people are interested by your player, they can go to the dedicated thread...

I don't want this thread to be closed...

thank you.

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #253 of 1,083
Quote:
Hello stozzer123,

I am not a seller, and you? I ask this question because the way you push forward your player is furious...

Sorry but I had the colorfly C4 and I would have a lot to say about it in an not positive way but If I would do so, it will not go on the Colorfly thread by pushing forward my own products...

Because of you and others head-fiers, the 3 rd anniversary Studio thread closed and , lot of people don't really care about Colorfly so please, can you keep on pushing forward your C3 on the dedicated thread and not the Hisoundaudio thread please? If people are interested by your player, they can go to the dedicated thread...

I don't want this thread to be closed...

thank you.

+1!

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #254 of 1,083
We want to talk about hisoundaudio products, it's an Hisoundaudio thread...

Can a moderator do something? People don't see what strozer goal is?

can people read the lasts comment on the Studio V 3rd anniversary:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/627061/hisoundaudio-studio-v-3rd-anniversary-edition-impressions-reviews-discussion-thread/105

So please can a moderator do something before this thread will be closed:

The rule is simple, We talk about the Nova... and Strozer don't do that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back