Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread - Page 8  

post #106 of 118

True Class A unit for sure ;)
 

post #107 of 118

Don't want to enter this stupid "war" but just one thing: to all those who say that Hisoundaudio players sound like others cheap players, you really should have some hearing problems... sorry...


Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 10/8/12 at 1:05am
post #108 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

True Class A unit for sure wink.gif

 

I was reading that Class A on the back of Hisound players doesn't stand for 'Class A amp' it merely stands as being branded Class A sound quality from the manufacturer?

What can you tell me about that Lee?
post #109 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I was reading that Class A on the back of Hisound players doesn't stand for 'Class A amp' it merely stands as being branded Class A sound quality from the manufacturer?
What can you tell me about that Lee?

 

Class Ayyyy sound qualitybiggrin.gif

post #110 of 118
Haha! I must admit that did give me a chuckle. smile.gif

Thank you.
post #111 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Would it be possible for Hisound to just send you the correct back-plate? The back-plate is easily removable and attachable. I've removed mine to gain access to inside the player Figure this would be a much easier solution since there seems to be so much distrust here. Either that or I really think a mod should serve as the middle party here and maybe determine if the product was indeed tampered with in any way (which I really hope is not the case).
 

Hi lee,

 

The last response I got from Jack, is his last post here refusing to send the backplate.  It came after I sent this exact email.  I have contacted him since and had no reply, this is why I went the route I have of just trying to sell the player as is and cut my losses.  I attach the email I sent.  I also offered to go through a mod as an intermediary before this, also no luck.

 

thanks 

 

Scott

 

 

post #112 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly_in_the_sky View Post

Don't want to enter this stupid "war" but just one thing: to all those who say that Hisoundaudio players sound like others cheap players, you really should have some hearing problems... sorry...


I was curious about that as well? I never heard the Rocoo P myself but the fact that ClieOS compares it to a Sflo2 makes me doubt Stozzers comments comparing it to the Clip and other players. My Sansa fuze was not comparable to the Sflo2 at all, even amped it was still not on par with the Sflo2 through its HO. So I'm not really sure what to think. But we all do hear things differently. I know when I hear quality from quantity, that's for sure.

 

Anyways (@ Jack and Stozzer) hopefully you two can get this sorted out and just move on.


Edited by lee730 - 10/8/12 at 3:21am
post #113 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 View Post

Hi lee,

 

The last response I got from Jack, is his last post here refusing to send the backplate.  It came after I sent this exact email.  I have contacted him since and had no reply, this is why I went the route I have of just trying to sell the player as is and cut my losses.  I attach the email I sent.  I also offered to go through a mod as an intermediary before this, also no luck.

 

thanks 

 

Scott

 

 

 

 

  Some thing we don't want to talk too directly and straightly. Plus my English is very poor to express what we really think.

 

  This is a public forum. We can't tell some one is represent some brand for we have no evidents. But we will never forget the different ways of competition.

 

 But we only want to make the forum to be more clean. 

 

We have our judgement and our principle. We have so many products sold very day, there is few disput。 But some times we have to insist our principle. We know there are many types of "consumers".

 

In fact we have very flexible policy for after sale service. 

 

As Stozzer 123's case, it became complexed from the most simple thing if he have't post the doubt picture. and we have promised STOZZER 123 that if his complain is the truth, we will refund his express fee. This is very fair way for both of us. for we need to check the truth. 

 

Why there are some "assume"that we will not return him the player? Hisoundaudio is a company, not a person, we have our business principle and bottom line. 

 

now the members can witness the case, could we graft his player ? not possible, one player for our company is nothing. but we only need to check what has happend?

 

From beginning,The cas is Really very simple. very simple, When Stozzer 123 email us to complain the issue. I have immediately reponse him to ship 2 replacement  pannels to him. But unexpectedly, Stozzer 123 public the case at the forum with a very doubt picture.

My boss was very upset by his action and plus his previous series negative comments on Hisound's products,  My boss have to ask Stozzer to retun the player back to us for check and promise him to refund the post fee. 

 

Who force  us to have no any flexible ways to deal with this case?  

 

why not it can be very smooth deal a normal email complain with our first two solution on the case?  if I am a conusmer, my products has mistake, I will contact the seller. if i get very fast response, and satisfied aswers, I have no reason to public the case with a doubted picture.

 

Stozzer 123, Do you need me to post all of our emails? Please don't "say" I have not promptly reponse you. 

 

if you have really has a mistake player, please just braved to retun it to us for check.  We will not cofiscate it, We just need to discover the truth.

 

Thanks.


Edited by hisound - 10/8/12 at 4:39am
post #114 of 118
@Stozzer123,

I am based in Hong Kong (Jack is only an hour away from where I live) and I can assist you if you want someone to be a middle man.
Postage and courier delivery to Hong Kong is very safe and efficient (the one country, two systems definitely makes Hong Kong a different place for shipments than China) - but to avoid any problems - it is wise to have some sort of parcel tracking number.

However, if you get me to help, then I suggest that you just send me the back of the player only - as I think, you may as well keep the player with you, since it has no issue otherwise.
As you said, it is a good sounding player and you can enjoy it without the back - actually I dropped mine onto the tiles and chipped the back - lol - but it still works well, even with that little chip.
Then later just glue the replacement back on, after I help get the back of player order sorted out for you.
As Lee says, it is easy to remove the back, as it is just stuck on and comes off easily.

If you want a hand from me, then please feel free to PM me and I will assist.

As a disclaimer, I am a customer of hisoundaudio, but not associated to them in any other way (i.e. I am neutral).

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: All in this forum should note very clearly... If posting anything, to anyone in China, you should be aware that post office (e.g. EMS) and DHL are not a good idea (DHL sends all parcels to Canton and from there, passes the parcel onto China post to do the delivery for them)... and China post has been known to lose parcels (just like USPS in the USA is so famous for too) - also as others in the forum have pointed out, all you get back from the China Post often, is the signature of the China Post branch office staff in a city (and not from the person you were sending the parcel to - so what does one do when that happens - how can people chase a China post branch and expect to get anywhere)... Therefore, other courier service companies, are the best option for sending parcels to China e.g. UPS etc.

I would also like to note that I have found hisoundaudio to be very ethical and have had products replaced free of charge, that were faulty without any problem - so given my own experience I wouldn't be worried about them replacing a product and supporting there products.. at all! (I would however be concerned about using China post and DHL to send shipments to anyone in China).
Edited by Asiaplay - 10/8/12 at 4:50am
post #115 of 118

So if I return the player to you Jack, I 100% have a guarentee i will either 

 

a) You will replace the unit.

 

or 

 

b) return the unit, in its current condition.

 

 

 

To say I have an affiliation to another company is utterly ridiculous, I assume you mean colorfly when you say this but then you make no mention of my criticism of their ck4 and c4 players.  By different ways of competition maybe you are referring how razz of mp4nation outed you for using shills on head-fi to boost support for your players?

 

 

Given that its been pointed out to me during the course of this 'saga" that there is many instances of you/hisounds poor customer service and questionable behaviour, including cases of product "getting lost in the mail"  along with your behaviour towards me I have no reason at all to trust you.

 

How can you possible tell whether or not it has been tampered beyond you putting on the back plate, I can provide you with high def videos, macro Hi res camera shots whatever you to identify that it has not been messed with but the simple fact is I am not going to risk losing everything to you.  

 

Honestly if I was really out to "get you" would I have complemented the players design etc like I have? surely if anything i would just get the player and criticise audio quality.  Again I am of the opinion that this is a "revenge" of sorts to my criticism of the Rocoo P which I stand by 100%, heck i didnt like the ipod nano (sumo)  but I still went out and bought a 5g such is the case that I was still willing to shell out 'big bucks' giving the Studio a shot even after my previous disappointment. 

post #116 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiaplay View Post

@Stozzer123,
I am based in Hong Kong (Jack is only an hour away from where I live) and I can assist you if you want someone to be a middle man.
Postage and courier delivery to Hong Kong is very safe and efficient (the one country, two systems definitely makes Hong Kong a different place for shipments than China) - but to avoid any problems - it is wise to have some sort of parcel tracking number.
However, if you get me to help, then I suggest that you just send me the back of the player only - as I think, you may as well keep the player with you, since it has no issue otherwise.
As you said, it is a good sounding player and you can enjoy it without the back - actually I dropped mine onto the tiles and chipped the back - lol - but it still works well, even with that little chip.
Then later just glue the replacement back on, after I help get the back of player order sorted out for you.
As Lee says, it is easy to remove the back, as it is just stuck on and comes off easily.
If you want a hand from me, then please feel free to PM me and I will assist.
As a disclaimer, I am a customer of hisoundaudio, but not associated to them in any other way (i.e. I am neutral).
Cheers - Asiaplay
PS: All in this forum should note very clearly... If posting anything, to anyone in China, you should be aware that post office (e.g. EMS) and DHL are not a good idea (DHL sends all parcels to Canton and from there, passes the parcel onto China post to do the delivery for them)... and China post has been known to lose parcels (just like USPS in the USA is so famous for too) - also as others in the forum have pointed out, all you get back from the China Post often, is the signature of the China Post branch office staff in a city (and not from the person you were sending the parcel to - so what does one do when that happens - how can people chase a China post branch and expect to get anywhere)... Therefore, other courier service companies, are the best option for sending parcels to China e.g. UPS etc.
I would also like to note that I have found hisoundaudio to be very ethical and have had products replaced free of charge, that were faulty without any problem - so given my own experience I wouldn't be worried about them replacing a product and supporting there products.. at all! (I would however be concerned about using China post and DHL to send shipments to anyone in China).

Thanks asiaplay,

 

If I was to go this route i would want to do it through a mod (no offense meant),

 

I have offered to have Jack send me a backplate (i will even pay the shipping) and then we can put an end to the sorry matter.  I have also offered to publicly post a video of the current backplate being destroyed so as he knows its not going anywhere else.

 

I would also be willing to send the current backplate first, as long as there assurances I get some sort of backplate sent back.

 

 

Just another final thought on a solution,  the backplate has a serial number.  Surely Jack can check if this unit has been sold and to who etc this will hopefully clear it up if jack is honest, but i fear that he has already put himself into the corner that no apology will be forthcoming.

 

SERIAL NUMBER: SNHSRSJQTZGDSY-RD7010POWER

post #117 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 View Post

Thanks asiaplay,

If I was to go this route i would want to do it through a mod (no offense meant),...

No problem - it is your player and your choice wink.gif
My offer stands if you change your mind...

Cheers - Asiaplay
post #118 of 118

This thread is locked pending moderator review.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread