EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Oct 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #167 of 1,083
Quote:
Hi, Headfier:

After listening to your opinions, We are going to amend the design. We will built in the SD card slot .  The releasing date will be prolong for about 15 days. which will be on 15th , Nov. 2012.

By the way, the pre order will be prolong too. 

Thanks.

That's excellent news, finally your making sense 
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 24, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #171 of 1,083
Hisound makes excellent sounding players, if you are able to take advantage of their promotions when they  launch a new product such as I have, it makes for an unbeatable deal. I'm sure hisound is a small company, so don't expect to receive your player in the condition/packaging that a huge company delivers their products.  
I do feel for stozzer123 and the way Jack dealt with the situation at times, but for the life of me I can't understand how anyone can apparently like Hisound players, but think the Rocoo P is crap?(this statement is NOT directed at stozzer123, but at other comments I've read in the past on these forums)
I have owned the Rocoo P, Rocoo BA, and Studio 3rd Anniv. and in my opinion they are all cut from the same fabric. They sound very close to each other, but resolution and soundstage seem to get better as the price goes up.(also a blacker blackground when going from Rocoo P to Rocoo BA, but tha'ts to be expected)

Oct 25, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #173 of 1,083
I am grateful for their design reconsideration. Such attention to customers is really both a wise move and a polite move to us consumers. I am sure the price will not disappoint us.

Oct 25, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #176 of 1,083
Wow, this is pretty fantastic news. I feel as though it was a smart business decision.

If you release, end date of promotion, new promotion price, and new retail price within the next day or 2, you'll probably get a nice spike of preorders.

Oct 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #178 of 1,083
I plan to take advantage of the pre-offer. It is great they included a card as 8 gigs seems small.

Thanks to this website, I have progressively improved the quality of my headphones while sticking with a Clip. Want to see what the difference through improving the source. This seems like a good first step, but probably not my last when it come to source.

Oct 25, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #179 of 1,083
Quote:
I plan to take advantage of the pre-offer. It is great they included a card as 8 gigs seems small.

Thanks to this website, I have progressively improved the quality of my headphones while sticking with a Clip. Want to see what the difference through improving the source. This seems like a good first step, but probably not my last when it come to source.

Congrats, I am sure you will be pleased nicely. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back