EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Oct 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #151 of 1,083
Quote:
if they did that why would anyone buy the Rocoo?

the idea is that the Nova is affordable

Please also be informed , ROCOO will be redesigned, The UI and other things will be improved, hopefully the screen will also be enlarged.

We just need to have full lines player, from the price range of  100+,  200+, 300+ and  500+ and  higher, Only wide range players can cater all levels consumers requirments.

As you know, Our players are good at the sound quality, no matter what the model is, if you really experienced, the sound quality can make you happy. If you have never listen to our players, you can have many rest brand's player for comparing. But afte you really experience our player, you will be convinced by the sweet sound quality.

How to make the price difference? how to cater these consumers who has less income or no income ( students)?  

We don't think it is  a good way to reduce the sound quality to reduce the price. 

To make the products have difference hardware is one way to make the player different while keeping in the high grade sound performance.

We understand N1's 8GB capacity memory is a bit small for audiphile, so, at the mean time, we have the N3, which will have larger memory.

No matter it is USD 80 for promotion, or the retail price of USD 149, Nova is a best cost performance  DAP. it came with the wellknown PAA-1 earbuds, it worth USD 20, And it come with a decent earphone amplifier section, if some one can cancel the player section, just make use of the earphone amplifier section, I CAN promise you the sound quality of it will be on par with the earphone amplifier priced at USD 200. Plus, N1 has the recorder and FM radio.

Please be aware, the FM radio of N1  is also hifi grade, it has very good sound quality, it will be infinity memory.

If the local Radio Station has  the excellent music sources, the sound out of the FM radio of N1 will make you make mistake to doubt when you has these tracks.

Anyway, we hope these who have never has our DAPs, you can star to test our DAPs with only USD 80 ( Promotion price), if you feel the memory is too small, but be convinced by Hisoud's player's sweet sound quality, you can consider our Studio 3 ANV. 

Thanks.

Oct 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #152 of 1,083
Quote:

Please also be informed , ROCOO will be redesigned, The UI and other things will be improved, hopefully the screen will also be enlarged.

If it gets a redesigned UI, will current Rocoo users be able to update to that new firmware?

Oct 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #155 of 1,083
manufacturer high as screw not including microsd card slot.

come on, my clip+ has a microsd card slot, the screen isn't big as i don't need video support (got my ipod touch and sgs3 for that)

what i need from the clip+ was a cheap player with quality sound and expandable memory.
it fits those 3 perfectly.

i am not sure how you are going to sell your product if there is already a solid brand out there (sansa) whose products are well received by us consumers.
not including a microsd card slot with a small built in memory for a dap which is "aimed for audiophiles" doesn't cut even with LAME v0 not talking about lossless.

those phones have cloud storage capabilities to make up for their lack of expandable memory.
i don't think your dap will.

Oct 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #159 of 1,083
Quote:
Newbie. Would the Nova 1 be something I could replace my iPod with and still listen to iTunes AAC files, or should I stay with the iPod?
smily_headphones1.gif

if 8 GB is enough for you sure.  it will have an amp section far more superior compared to your ipod.

Oct 24, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #160 of 1,083
Hi, Headfier:

After listening to your opinions, We are going to amend the design. We will built in the SD card slot .  The releasing date will be prolong for about 15 days. which will be on 15th , Nov. 2012.

By the way, the pre order will be prolong too. 

Thanks.

Oct 24, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #163 of 1,083
Ok folks thread has been updated. Jack notified me that they will include micro SD card support on the Nova players. So your voice was heard. Excellent :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back