Eddie Current website is up
Apr 8, 2007 at 4:51 PM Post #2 of 8
Good to see all things catching up. The nicest surprise for me is the pre-announcement of some new spoeakers, "sister" to the Cicada (?). Can't wait for that to come out!

Apr 8, 2007 at 4:57 PM Post #3 of 8
I am definitely looking forward to what Craig comes up with. I wonder how they will compete with my Omegas. Hopefully, it won't be too long before we can get our hands on them.

Apr 8, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The new speakers have my attention, too. I hope he keeps the Cicada around, though. It's one of the true bargains in audio today.

As I understand it the Cicada drivers are no longer available. I tried to buy a pair a couple of months ago to build some speakers and he told me he had no more. I am pretty sure this next speaker will be a definite step up from the Cicada.

Apr 8, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tyrion, I don't know if they have any left, but Speaker City U.S.A. used to stock them. I bought my pair at their store; it might be worth checking with them. Nice guys, too. You can find them here:

http://www.speakercity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Thanks. I've since moved on to the Omega Superhemps. If I move to another speaker, it's would be whatever Craig comes up with. Otherwise, I will keep the Superhemps.

Apr 8, 2007 at 7:41 PM Post #8 of 8
yeah, i'm interested in the new speaker mainly, too. hopefully i get to live in the basement again in our next place (crap man, i must have had 2000 sq feet in st louis to work with!), then i'd actually have room for a pair of wideband floorstanders... curse you, small room dimensions.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back