Eddie Current - Black Widow, Solid State Headphone AMP Impressions Thread
Nov 11, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #257 of 363
Can anyone give me an idea what the typical wait is from the time an order form is submitted and a product is shipped at Eddie Current?
No, contact Craig or Judy at Eddie Current. Build time probably depends on influx of orders

Nov 11, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #261 of 363
EC won't take orders, but will periodically make one available for sale on their website as it comes off their 2nd production run of 50.   Or that was my understanding from a few months ago.  But that's why contacting Craig Uthus or Marvin Chen there directly about current amp status and availability is actually good advice. 

The big fly in the ointment is that they were losing money on the BW2 at current pricing, so I don't know what kind of priority is on its continued production these days.  

Jul 22, 2017 at 4:57 AM Post #264 of 363
Anyone here wanna sell his BW?

Jul 22, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #266 of 363
Anyone here wanna sell his BW?

Sold one once - biggest mistake, ever!
I was super lucky to find one used. Wishing you best of luck on your search! There are audio forums with more topics related to Eddie Current. Google's your friend :spy:

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #267 of 363
Sold one once - biggest mistake, ever!
I was super lucky to find one used. Wishing you best of luck on your search! There are audio forums with more topics related to Eddie Current. Google's your friend :spy:

Any recommendations? Iam selling all of my mojo, ifi, to step up my game...

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #268 of 363
Any recommendation where can i get this used? :)

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #269 of 363
I think they are still selling it? It's listed as limited stock in their website. You'll have to contact them if you want.

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #270 of 363
I think they are still selling it? It's listed as limited stock in their website. You'll have to contact them if you want.
Okay I'll later. Just wanna know if someone wanna sell theirs. That would be easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back