Eddie Current Balancing Act
Aug 16, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #1,472 of 1,499

Hmm..thought it would be better matched with higher efficiency planers.

Don't see much mention of the Odin in these forums..care to share some impressions of this interesting headphone?

here some infos
http://www.head-fi.org/t/791653/kennerton-odin-listening-impressions

Aug 22, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #1,473 of 1,499
Does anyone make really high quality socket savers? I have quad of 2a3s with large pins that will stretch my amps socket. I would like to use something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pc-UX4-Gold-plated-tube-saver-adapter-for-WE300B-2A3-811-101D-/201198710749?hash=item2ed860afdd:g:Wd0AAOSwAvJXDGQd

Is anyone making something better?

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #1,479 of 1,499
Based on my experience with amplifiers and cables, asking the maker or company for the estimated date could be the most inaccurate source unfortunately.

Nov 11, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #1,480 of 1,499
Contact Craig at EC. To ask here how long it takes, and then take the advise of someone here that doesn't work for the company is ridiculous.

Leadtime varies on lead time for parts, as well as how busy he is.

Based on my experience with amplifiers and cables, asking the maker or company for the estimated date could be the most inaccurate source unfortunately.

Thank you. I agree.

Nov 12, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #1,481 of 1,499

So then what's the answer for him? Contact someone in the forum with no connection with EC for an answer. He knows as little as the OP asking the question. 

The couple of times that I inquired, it was about 12 weeks at time. Of course that can change one way or another depending on parts availability and/or how busy he is.

Nov 12, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #1,482 of 1,499
Correct me if I am wrong,I think cheeseeater is trying to gather some real time feedback from helpful headfiers who have recently ordered and received from Eddie Current.

Nov 13, 2016 at 7:19 AM Post #1,485 of 1,499
Correct me if I am wrong,I think cheeseeater is trying to gather some real time feedback from helpful headfiers who have recently ordered and received from Eddie Current.

So then what's the answer for him? Contact someone in the forum with no connection with EC for an answer. He knows as little as the OP asking the question. 

The couple of times that I inquired, it was about 12 weeks at time. Of course that can change one way or another depending on parts availability and/or how busy he is.
Froger, you are correct. That is exactly what I was doing. I was trying to gather the kind of information I would not have gotten by asking Craig. And I know it was accidental, but even Ken6217's mention that it was 12 weeks a couple times was helpful to me.thank you to all who tried to help rather than call me ridiculous. This kind of help is why Head-Fi exists. My purchase will be made in February. I'm going to make my decision after Can Jam 2016. I'm gathering information now which will affect my final decision then. I could ask Craig what the wait time will be in February but he can't predict the future. The company is called Eddie CURRENT. Not Eddie FUTURE. Thanks to all who tried to be helpful. It took awhile but eventually I got the information I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back