Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #708 of 992
Yep, they are awesome, listened to Lunatic Soul's album "Walking on a Flashlight Beam" in it's entirety last night on the x1's and it blew me away!:laughing:

yea i will try my best to use it these days

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #710 of 992
Sometimes I feel I need to compare with my other inventory to scrutinize them more but the X1's fit so well and the sound so beguiling I say "why bother".

fair enough!

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #711 of 992

I'd like to see a DAP with a really good amp and DAC in it AND possibly something like the module that AUMEO did for their personalized hearing adapter and amp.
(You can check their campaign on Iindiegogo)  I do not want to carry stacks all the time and I think this technology is worth being further developped and used - so I want it in one DAP.

This together with streaming option and / or the possibility to use large storage devices.  

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #712 of 992

I'd like to see a DAP with a really good amp and DAC in it AND possibly something like the module that AUMEO did for their personalized hearing adapter and amp.
(You can check their campaign on Iindiegogo)  I do not want to carry stacks all the time and I think this technology is worth being further developped and used - so I want it in one DAP.

This together with streaming option and / or the possibility to use large storage devices.  

explorer x1? lol

Jul 6, 2016 at 9:14 PM Post #714 of 992
  Explorer doesn't use anything like Aumeo technology.  Its an interesting concept.  I'm not sure if I would like it or not.  I imagine it would take a while to get used to it as things would sound a lot different, and your brain would have to adjust.

its quite cool tho

Jul 6, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #715 of 992
its quite cool tho
The Explorer I would pic over many others it was better IMHO than the X-7 for sure. I listen to from my Ether-C's and it was quite good for a streaming dap.

Jul 6, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #717 of 992
So the balanced filter is the black ones??? Red ones definitely very razor sharp on high end gears , (alien gold and fiio x7).:dizzy_face:
Yes the blacks are the balanced or more neutral ones.

Jul 6, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #719 of 992
Jul 6, 2016 at 10:01 PM Post #720 of 992
Yep, black is the best for me too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back