Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread
Mar 23, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #922 of 992
My personal advice is to burn in is to use music . This way you're enjoying them while they settle in!

I'm still quite curious to try these iems but they're still not available in Romania ...

Btw, I think that the durability tests they do is interesting . Sennheiser did something similar for their ie800 where the pr took them off and stepped on them multiple times .

I generally baby my items and it's funny that I still want to have this durability :wink:

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #923 of 992
I would like to know where I can get some small size foam tips for these. It would have been nice if they came with them, I saw in some pictures of reviews that others had foam tips that came with the unit. They must have discontinued releasing them with their product.

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #927 of 992
Oh, they must be these comply foam tips. Kinda pricey, maybe I'll buy some later.

I assume that you bought the non mic version of the Finder X1? We include a set of medium Comply tips with every earphone we sell, with the one exception being the non mic Finder. Sorry about that! We would love to make it up for you though. If you send an email to team@eboxaudio.com with your name, address and what size tip you want, we will send you a set of Comply free of charge.

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #928 of 992
I assume that you bought the non mic version of the Finder X1? We include a set of medium Comply tips with every earphone we sell, with the one exception being the non mic Finder. Sorry about that! We would love to make it up for you though. If you send an email to team@eboxaudio.com with your name, address and what size tip you want, we will send you a set of Comply free of charge.

Thank you so much!

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #929 of 992
What do you guys recommend as a good portable amp/ dac to pair with the X1? I guess the budget is up to $200. Im new to this audiophile game, no real fancy gear yet at this point but reading up here and its daunting the 1) sheer number of gear options and 2) whether that makes any difference when pairing with what you have eg iems, source (iphone!) etc

I have a pair of finders coming in the next couple of days. Got the non-mic version and bought some comply foams separately (comfort version).

Looking forward to it!

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #930 of 992
  What do you guys recommend as a good portable amp/ dac to pair with the X1? I guess the budget is up to $200. Im new to this audiophile game, no real fancy gear yet at this point but reading up here and its daunting the 1) sheer number of gear options and 2) whether that makes any difference when pairing with what you have eg iems, source (iphone!) etc

I have a pair of finders coming in the next couple of days. Got the non-mic version and bought some comply foams separately (comfort version).

Looking forward to it!

FiiO X5ii or X3-2 depending on which you find and at what price. At least those two I tested and know that both sound good. There are countless other great devices in this price range as well! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back