Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread
Apr 11, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #406 of 992

Wanna see more pics of the Finder X1 next to fired 9 mm blank ammo shell casings? 
etysmile.gif

Yes please 
beerchug.gif

All right, let me see what I can do for you:

​
"Dope!":

​
 ​
 ​
Don't worry, it's 100% legal and just blank ammo and wheat flour to create the atmosphere.

​

​
"Precision":
 ​
 ​

"Gotta Catch 'Em All!":
 ​
 ​

"These go to 11":
 ​

Apr 11, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #407 of 992
Apr 11, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #408 of 992

​
"Dope!":

​
 ​
 ​
Don't worry, it's 100% legal and just blank ammo and wheat flour to create the atmosphere.

​

​
"Precision":
 ​
 ​

"Gotta Catch 'Em All!":
 ​
 ​

"These go to 11":
 ​
 ​

beyersmile.png

EDIT: Got there in the end

Apr 11, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #409 of 992
  @warrior1975 The tonality is similar.

Its actually quite daring from Echobox to be different as many earphones within its price range go for a warm, smooth signatures.

Finder X1 likes to be different.

You won't find any followers working here 
etysmile.gif
 We like keeping it fresh. There are plenty of warm, bassy earphones out there - why make another one? If we release a budget set some day, sure, but the X1 is supposed to be an entry level audiophile earphone; not consumer trash. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #411 of 992
Apr 11, 2016 at 10:51 PM Post #412 of 992
Hi @Gilly87 will there be an Echobox presence at CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)?

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #415 of 992
Finder x1 is bauss in bass and detail , very wider and decently deep soundstage. Very close to 300hrs and they are still improving ☺

Mochil brings up a good point.

For the tonality we've been discussing on the bright side, the bass is still really well textured, full, rounded and present.

Usually with a hybrid this is easy to accomplish as the separate drivers divide the load. In X1's case its all coming from a single dynamic driver.

Great bass, brightish mids upwards etc. Another thing I've been meaning to mention is the timbre, specifically with pianos is truly natural.

Apr 12, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #417 of 992
  Hi @Gilly87 will there be an Echobox presence at CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)?

Of course! We would never miss a CanJam.

I've personally only missed one (Singapore) since we started going last year, and that's because I was exhausted after spending a good chunk of the year flying around doing other shows, visiting our production facilities, etc. But even then Tom and Sam went and held it down at our booth ^_^

Apr 12, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #419 of 992
Finder x1 is bauss in bass and detail , very wider and decently deep soundstage. Very close to 300hrs and they are still improving ☺

etysmile.gif
 That PEEK really does burn in well. I'm starting to see why people can use the red filters lately...

Mochil brings up a good point.

For the tonality we've been discussing on the bright side, the bass is still really well textured, full, rounded and present.

Usually with a hybrid this is easy to accomplish as the separate drivers divide the load. In X1's case its all coming from a single dynamic driver.

Great bass, brightish mids upwards etc. Another thing I've been meaning to mention is the timbre, specifically with pianos is truly natural.

beerchug.gif
 That was one of our goals with the Finder: we wanted a dynamic that could thump in the lowest of lows while not being bloated through the midbass, and still sound as close to a hyper-detailed BA or hybrid setup as possible.

Are these officially released yet? If not what is the date? @H20Fidelity has me convinced they sound great.

Yep! They're for sale on our website ^_^

Apr 12, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #420 of 992

​
"Dope!":

​
 ​
 ​

​

​
"Precision":
 ​
 ​

"Gotta Catch 'Em All!":
 ​
 ​

"These go to 11":
 ​

DUDE THESE ARE SO COOL!!!!

Would you mind if we featured these on our social media accounts? With credit, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back