EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound tuning options
Oct 7, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #31 of 1,557
Rudi has tried the preproduction version and he said it sounds like a more refined fitear parrter.

Maybe I will have to ask if I can borrow the Fitear Parterre someone offered to loan me for comparison...

Oct 8, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #32 of 1,557
It's almost impossible Rudi tried them, not almost, it's sure. I don't know why he did say that, the Velvet were not distributed all around the world.

I'll receive the Velvet at the end of the week, pretty curious to compare them with the EM32/EM6/EM4.

Oct 8, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #33 of 1,557
  It's almost impossible Rudi tried them, not almost, it's sure. I don't know why he did say that, the Velvet were not distributed all around the world.

I'll receive the Velvet at the end of the week, pretty curious to compare them with the EM32/EM6/EM4.

You working for Earsonics or something?
It's quite possible he got a sample straight from Earsonics

Oct 8, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #34 of 1,557

How did you manage to get that, I asked earsonics and they said they cannot know when I might get mine even if I preordered mine now. They can know on 20th of this month.

As far as the comment Rudi made here is the exact quote "I have tried prototype at USF show AYA sq is like refinement from Paterre .i like it very much hahaha"

I do apologiese for publishing the quote from the closed FB group but in order to stop any possible confusion. 

Oct 8, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #35 of 1,557
On phone with them, at tellementnomade.org we're often in contact with ES :wink:
It's not possible Rudi got a sample :wink: it's incredible if he listened a proto, but almost impossible. Certainly impossible.

Oct 8, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #36 of 1,557
  How did you manage to get that, I asked earsonics and they said they cannot know when I might get mine even if I preordered mine now. They can know on 20th of this month.

As far as the comment Rudi made here is the exact quote "I have tried prototype at USF show AYA sq is like refinement from Paterre .i like it very much hahaha"

I do apologiese for publishing the quote from the closed FB group but in order to stop any possible confusion. 

nope, that's not earsonic velvet, but fitear aya :)

Oct 10, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #41 of 1,557

That's a packaging Mister !

The shape is comfortable

New eartips

Oct 10, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #44 of 1,557
That rumble is incredible
L3000.gif
but who is who between the 3 ? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back