EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound tuning options
Feb 13, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #256 of 1,557
Oh right you're getting the crystal ones.. I'm jealous man. They added a picture of the crystal Velvet in every email they sent. When I got the offer to buy the Velvet I assumed I could get the crystal, was a bit bummed out I could only choose black. Still, really can't complain :wink:

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #257 of 1,557
I've been waiting for a week, I'm getting them shipped to Istanbul, TR. The order still seems to be "pending".

I know they shipped SM64 the next day. They told me that I'd have to wait for next week (this week) for crystal Velvet to be shipped though. Maybe it's still in production or something. If I'd wanted a black Velvet, I'd have gotten it already. I want the Crystal Fineness. :)
Ok, so I may have to wait the full 5 days for the crystals, maybe longer, but patience is a virtue. Bl**dy shame I'm not very virtuous lol.

Feb 13, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #258 of 1,557
Ok, so I may have to wait the full 5 days for the crystals, maybe longer, but patience is a virtue. Bl**dy shame I'm not very virtuous lol.

I've never met a patient audiophile. None of us can wait for our new toys to arrive. It's like a disease.
tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #260 of 1,557
contact@earsonics.com :wink:

Feb 14, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #264 of 1,557
sav@earsonics.com

After sales email.

I hope they ship it soon.
Thank you, I have now emailed both addresses, 2 pronged approach, though its late Saturday now so i don't expect a reply until Monday. Shame it wasn't shipped the same day, as a placed an order with JDS Labs shortly afterwards and they shipped the same day. Nice service, gives you confidence.

Feb 16, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #266 of 1,557
Feb 16, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #268 of 1,557
Excellent review, thank you, though I'm looking at the EarSonics web site and still seeing 'Pending' on my order. They have emailed back saying that they will be posted this week, though, so fingers crossed.

They said the same to me after emailing all the addresses I could find on their website. :) I would've even called France if I hadn't gotten a reply. "Yes.. monsieur. Le headphones will be shipped immédiatement monsieur..."  Let's hope we get it soon. I'll post some pics when I get them, including my ears with them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back