Earsonics SM3 v2 availability in Canada?
Oct 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

zeitfliesst

100+ Head-Fier
I've decided to get a refund for my defective UM3x (RC), and probably jump to the SM3 v2. I see that Sound Earphones is the only retailer in the U.S. that sells these, but I want to know if anyone from Canada has been able to get them from this website. I've sent them an email, but wasn't patient enough to wait until tomorrow 
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #2 of 7
I've emailed SoundEarphones before and yes they do sell the SM3 v.2 to Canada. I have not seen any other places to purchase them in Canada though.

Oct 10, 2011 at 12:41 PM Post #4 of 7
Alright, just an update here. I managed to successfully make a purchase from Sound Earphones today. I had to go through a customer rep. using their live chat to get the payment settled. Can't wait for these.

Oct 10, 2011 at 12:56 PM Post #5 of 7
Congrats 
beerchug.gif
 Glad things worked out and hope you enjoy them!

Oct 26, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #7 of 7
Just got my SM3. Barely listened to them, but they sounded great. One complaint though, not about SM3 but about Sound Earphones is that the packaging was really bad...or nonexistent really. They just put the small SM3 box in a bigger mailing box without any styrofoam or bubble wrap so I could literally hear the earphones rattle when I picked it up. Bad job Sound Earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back