Earsonics EM 10
Dec 11, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #316 of 363
I just feel that the ex tip (when I open and close my mouth) I feel it inside, but I'll wait a few more days. However the support that Earsonics has given me so far is fantastic, but if I see that it is not going well I will send them to make an adjustment accordingly, Left side is perfect. But the right channel has more complex curves heheheh
Lets be honest...it is never without feeling, you have a chunk of acrylic in your ears

Dec 11, 2020 at 12:18 PM Post #317 of 363
Lets be honest...it is never without feeling, you have a chunk of acrylic in your ears
Yes, this is also true. But I will walk with them. If you can't, Earsonics can also make a better adjustment, (maybe it's a little too tight), because in isolation I've never seen anything like it and I don't believe there is much to be honest

Dec 11, 2020 at 2:10 PM Post #318 of 363

The EM10 is one of the customs that can disappear in my ears really I forget them, it's quite relaxed the fit is not as deep as other nor as compressive but YMMV

Dec 11, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #319 of 363
The EM10 is one of the customs that can disappear in my ears really I forget them, it's quite relaxed the fit is not as deep as other nor as compressive but YMMV
I agree, but doesn't negate the fact you have a chunk of acrylic in your ears

Dec 11, 2020 at 4:14 PM Post #320 of 363
I agree, but doesn't negate the fact you have a chunk of acrylic in your ears

I agree, though that's much more confortable than a universal IEM.

I plugged my EM10 to my 1A with a SuperBAX SE... 5 hours now that I'm listening to music with them. To me that's the best CIEM ever. I love my Stark too, but that's not the same level of fineness...

Dec 11, 2020 at 5:03 PM Post #321 of 363
I agree, though that's much more confortable than a universal IEM.

I plugged my EM10 to my 1A with a SuperBAX SE... 5 hours now that I'm listening to music with them. To me that's the best CIEM ever. I love my Stark too, but that's not the same level of fineness...
No doubt it is better than any universal. . . . I'm going to spend the weekend with them, I also put them in my ear right away. Without a doubt they are fantastic, sometimes I can't believe my first Ciem is an EM10

I'm waiting for Pw No.10

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #323 of 363
@davidmolliereWhat do you think of Hiby R8 with Em 10? Maybe the Dx300 is a direct competitor to it heheheh

Well I love the pairing with the R8, the match was pretty great with DX220 Max as well so DX300 should be a great pairing as well but it's not available yet... it sure is a DAP I am keeping my eyes on with its FPGA Master and separated DAC/Amp battery like the Max.

Dec 12, 2020 at 2:01 PM Post #324 of 363
Well I love the pairing with the R8, the match was pretty great with DX220 Max as well so DX300 should be a great pairing as well but it's not available yet... it sure is a DAP I am keeping my eyes on with its FPGA Master and separated DAC/Amp battery like the Max.
I’m also eyeing the Dx300, I had to use the EQ on the Dx160, the EM10’s sound is very warm (at least to my ears), and the dx160 also has a good dose of heat in general, now I might need Superior dap for the EM10 to sweat to its full potential. However you and other users have much more experience than me.

Dec 14, 2020 at 9:54 AM Post #325 of 363
Just arrived
20201214_142100.jpg

Dec 14, 2020 at 11:47 AM Post #326 of 363
I’m also eyeing the Dx300, I had to use the EQ on the Dx160, the EM10’s sound is very warm (at least to my ears), and the dx160 also has a good dose of heat in general, now I might need Superior dap for the EM10 to sweat to its full potential. However you and other users have much more experience than me.
I think the DX300 looks promising although I am not a huge iBasso guy. Hiby has a new R6 2020 that is accepting pre-orders now, I am certain it would be find for IEMs , although I haven't heard that unit. The R8 is a fine DAP, I enjoyed it very much and has great sound quality.

Dec 14, 2020 at 12:19 PM Post #327 of 363
I think the DX300 looks promising although I am not a huge iBasso guy. Hiby has a new R6 2020 that is accepting pre-orders now, I am certain it would be find for IEMs , although I haven't heard that unit. The R8 is a fine DAP, I enjoyed it very much and has great sound quality.
Yes, the R8 also caught my attention. . .you tried it with Em10?
But at this stage, perhaps it is best to wait for the Dx300 because it must be the direct competitor of the Hiby R8. I loved to try it but here in my country I can't test the R8 unfortunately.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020 at 9:04 AM Post #328 of 363
Yes, the R8 also caught my attention. . .you tried it with Em10?
But at this stage, perhaps it is best to wait for the Dx300 because it must be the direct competitor of the Hiby R8. I loved to try it but here in my country I can't test the R8 unfortunately.
I owned the R8...yes.

Dec 15, 2020 at 1:34 PM Post #329 of 363
Yes, the R8 also caught my attention. . .you tried it with Em10? But at this stage, perhaps it is best to wait for the Dx300 because it must be the direct competitor of the Hiby R8. I loved to try it but here in my country I can't test the R8 unfortunately.

I own both R8 and EM10, they match very well IMHO, it does justice to the EM10 bass and mids and the R8 further refines its upper treble... I just wrote my review for Penon Volt and comparing to the EM10, it's really a very mature and refined tuning from Frank Lopez the EM10 strikes such a nice and musical balance...

Dec 16, 2020 at 4:35 AM Post #330 of 363
I own both R8 and EM10, they match very well IMHO, it does justice to the EM10 bass and mids and the R8 further refines its upper treble... I just wrote my review for Penon Volt and comparing to the EM10, it's really a very mature and refined tuning from Frank Lopez the EM10 strikes such a nice and musical balance...
I think the EM10 needs more than my Dx160. . . and I thought of the R8 but I would also like to see the Dx300 because it is a direct competitor in my view. .already read your analysis, again congratulations, it is always good to have people like you that when doing and giving their opinions helps the community like me hehehe. . . My first audition with the em10 on the dx160 I found the sound very (muffled and back), I had to use the EQ .. then I think that the EM10 needs a TOTL Dap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back