earphones off amazon ( shipped and sold by amazon.com )
Jun 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

seanchow

New Head-Fier
anyone here bought headphones off amazon.com ? do they come in full package and orginal packaging ? more importantly are they genuine headphones ? what could I do if they arent ? please help..

Jun 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #2 of 15
If you buy directly from Amazon, you are okay.
Amazon has  excellent service. If something goes wrong, contact them and they will make it right, speaking from experience.
Prices do change from minute to minute, on items, so just watch for price drop on the item of interest

Good Luck!
SIke

Jun 7, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #4 of 15
yes.

will not hurt to check companies websites to make sure they are authorized seller, for warranty purposes, mostly are

Jun 8, 2012 at 4:45 AM Post #5 of 15
so do everything "shipped and sold by amazon.com" come in full retail packaging ? like this one : 
http://www.amazon.com/JAYS-T00075--jays-Earbud-i-Phone/dp/B00427WG9U/ref=sr_1_1?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1339145021&sr=1-1&emi=

if yes, why does this specially say  " retail packaging " in its title while it is shipped and sold by amazon ? 
http://www.amazon.com/JAYS-T00079-Fidelity-Earphones-3-Button/dp/B006FTEB32/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339144658&sr=1-14&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER

please help mee D; 

Jun 8, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #6 of 15
I bought some denons of amazons and I made sure it said shipped and sold by amazon. I checked on the denon website to make sure amazon were authorised dealer. They came in original packaging. Why are you worried about original packaging?

Jun 8, 2012 at 5:27 AM Post #7 of 15
im worried if amazon send in a box with earphones , a plain box :p so in this case would i have to visit jays' website ? only authorised dealers  are for certain having original packaging isit so ..? please help..   

Jun 8, 2012 at 5:34 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:
im worried if amazon send in a box with earphones , a plain box :p so in this case would i have to visit jays' website ? only authorised dealers  are for certain having original packaging isit so ..? please help..   

If it's sold by Amazon.com (.ca, .cn, ,co.uk etc) they are authorized dealers.  No ifs no ands or buts.  They will come with full retail packaging.

The ONLY exception will be if the it's specifically mentioned in the ad - something like "bulk packaging" will be stated quite clearly.

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:
where would it normally say in bulk package ? would amazon themselves do that ? 

I don't know sorry, in the listing maybe? I do most of my buying/selling on ebay as amazon does not ship to my country.

Hopefully someone else can help you. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back