Earphones.....for on the go.
Nov 12, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #48 of 58

Quote:
with or without olives?

If your're talking about isolation..the normal tips that come with the ie7 are not supposedly good at isolating..thats why a lot people buy tips seperately...An example being one of my friends bought a Reo but didn't get enough isolation so he bought some olives and decored them so they would fit on the nozzle. 

Nov 12, 2010 at 6:08 PM Post #50 of 58

Quote:
can u get them somewhere under 100euro?

Try looking around the net..I saw a pair on amazon.uk for 124 euros but since I'm in the U.S I'm not sure how things work when you buy things. I've read somewhere on the forum that some people bought them refurbished at lower prices..I don't exactly remember where...i think off of amazon though. Sorry I couldn't be of much help..Also you can always look in the f.s forum..

Nov 12, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #51 of 58

Quote:
kiteki, i'm Indonesian.....

You've been asking a lot of questions and don't seem to know what you want, I think you should just go to Jaben in Jakarta and try all of their IEM's, it will be much easier for you than finding what you want here.  Selamat malam.

Nov 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM Post #52 of 58

Quote:
kiteki, i'm Indonesian.....

By the way, most earphones in Jakarta are fake, imported from China, and you can't shop online much in Indonesia, because A) no one wants to send stuff there or B) customs will charge you a s***load of tax.  It's better you buy audio stuff when you're in Ireland.  Hati hati!

Nov 14, 2010 at 6:35 AM Post #54 of 58
kiteki, i live in Germany......in a quite small town where nobody is interested in audio....
wink_face.gif

Dec 29, 2010 at 8:23 PM Post #58 of 58

jant71 said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

The TD100-II is just tweaking the same drivers found in the TD100 for more clarity so they are like in the reviews such as Jokers but just a little more emphasis on the high end. Many like the N3 treble more but the TD100 lows more. The TD100-II is the response to that and should have both ends covered. 

I would say that the TD100 has the soundstage size you want yet is still balanced. They have a natural/realistic sound though not super accurate as they have strong bass(focused and well behaved). Also speedy enough to keep up with more fast paced and complex stuff. I would assume the added clarity will make the TD100-II more detailed. The TD100 have nice detail and can be analytical as the have an open sound that lets you pick things out to focus on them. More clarity and treble detail with the TD100-II should enhance this more.

The XT Pro is new so you would be one of the first. Thomas is excited about them and they should be good as well. Just that the TD100-II is more of a known commodity and a safer bet. The TD100-II is also 5 Euro cheaper at 24.90 vs. 29.00.

Edited by jant71 - 10/17/10 at 11:29am

Thanks for your instruction! I understand this part, It is exactly what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back