Earphones for exercise
Apr 20, 2012 at 6:29 AM Post #16 of 18
Got my E30s today as well. Similarly impressed. I'm not really much of an audiophile; though I do appreciate a good sound system, I don't quite get the nuances that people here do. But listening through my gym playlist right now and I'm happy enough with the sound quality, which is great for starters.

With regards to fit, it seems the default plugs were a pretty good fit for both ears and they seem pretty damn secure. Either way, I'm getting better, more clear sound out of these than my last pair of earphones. I do wish the ear guide/hook was a bit more adjustable as it seems as though they're nothing more than loose guides, but I guess that's all they need to be as the ear-plugs keep them in place, rather than having to fiddle with a semi-rigid frame to get the ideal fit.

Still, I think they're more than enough for the £35 price tag, so thanks for the suggestion.

May 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #17 of 18
Glad I found this thread.  Been looking for open phones to wear while mountain biking (want some external awareness for safety), and also an isolating set that won't break the bank if they get wrecked at the gym, etc.  Have a set of Koss KSC75's on the way, and going to look hard at these E30's!  Thanks all!  
ksc75smile.gif

May 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #18 of 18
Just test-drove my new KSC75s (amped with just my work laptop's on-board sound).  I must say I'm very impressed.  Quite a bit of sound for $15 - I see why these phones have a reputation.  

Nice wide soundstage, good separation, and the upper/mid bass has some decent punch.  Not a lot of sub, but what can you ask for the price.  Thanks for the recommendation, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back