Earbuds
Jun 29, 2017 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ReAcT

Head-Fier
I'm looking for a pair of earbuds that have very good imaging and a wide accurate soundstage any recommendations? I am looking for these characteristics because I would like to use them for gaming.

Jun 29, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #4 of 5
My budget's about $200. I was interested in the K's 500 since I saw someone say they have a wide and immersive soundstage, like open headphones.
The K's are 500 ohms so it is possible you may need an amp to drive them properly (sensitivity is 110 dB, however). I've not personally heard them, so I can't say for sure, but it is possible, just so you know. One other IEM in your price range is the 1More Quad Driver. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It has a pretty nice stage, despite being an IEM (IEM's generally do not have stages like open headphones).

Jun 29, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #5 of 5
If only for gaming, open back>closed back>potato salad>IEM. Jokes aside, unless you absolutely cannot wear over ear cans, IEMs aren't a good choice. If you're dead set on them though, budget yourself for an amp if they're over 50 ohms, especially those 500 ohm ones mentioned. Those will sound like garbage with no amp, I guarantee it. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back