Earbud under 50 usd Recomendation
Jun 26, 2020 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Borku

New Head-Fier
Hi I was looking for an earbud recommendation. In 2017 I bought a pair of Nicehk graphene earbud, roughly 20 usd or so.
I like them a lot. I use them with my phone and an HD sonata. Which are your recomentations if I wanted an upgrade from them under 50 usd? And under 100 usd?
I use the for acoustic and vocal mainly, although I listen to a little bit of all.
Thank you!

Jun 26, 2020 at 2:44 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi I was looking for an earbud recommendation. In 2017 I bought a pair of Nicehk graphene earbud, roughly 20 usd or so.
I like them a lot. I use them with my phone and an HD sonata. Which are your recomentations if I wanted an upgrade from them under 50 usd? And under 100 usd?
I use the for acoustic and vocal mainly, although I listen to a little bit of all.
Thank you!

U can try the Faaeal Datura Pro, about 20ish USD, midcentric set.
Or the BK2, also about 20ish USD, quite neutral with good technicalities.

U can also try asking for more suggestions in the dedicated headfi earbuds thread here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/earbuds-round-up.441400/

Jun 26, 2020 at 2:57 AM Post #3 of 6
Thank you!

Acoustic and vocal? Ourart ACG. Lacking in bass, but amazing mids & highs.

Under 100? Probably the new ST-10S. A better all rounder.

Jun 26, 2020 at 4:34 AM Post #4 of 6
A bit of a cliched response, but BLON BL-03?

Jun 26, 2020 at 4:37 AM Post #5 of 6
A bit of a cliched response, but BLON BL-03?

BLON BL-03 is an IEM, not a earbud unfortunately. But yes BLON BL-03 has great price to performance ratio and it is amazing what sub $30 can get u in sound quality nowadays.

Jun 26, 2020 at 4:39 AM Post #6 of 6
BLON BL-03 is an IEM, not a earbud unfortunately. But yes BLON BL-03 has great price to performance ratio and it is amazing what sub $30 can get u in sound quality nowadays.

Sorry - I didn't read the title properly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back