Earbud tricks?
Jun 14, 2018 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mhog55

Headphoneus Supremus
I picked up some Ty Hi-z 150 ohm earbuds, and frankly, I'm impressed. I did not see that coming.
I'm wanting to mostly use these for running. I can't bring myself to cover the pads on any of my cans with sweat. The problem is that they won't stay in my ears, especially the left side. I know I'll get the just get some IEMs responses, but I can't do in ear. Plus, for 20 bucks, these little buds are glorious.
So are there any tricks to fatten these up so they stay put? I thought about adding another donut over the existing donut, but I'm worried that might kill the sound. Are there any better / thicker foamies available anywhere? Preferably of better quality, that doesn't tear so easily.

Jun 14, 2018 at 8:42 PM Post #2 of 6
Well I’m the opposite I can’t stand earbuds at all after about an hour they just hurt my ears. I would think there is a pair of in ears you could handle but since you said you can’t you should look at Yurbuds. I haven’t tried them and won’t but if you are dead set on buds might be a place to start.

Jun 14, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #3 of 6
vococal-2pairs-eartip-silicone-in-ear-headset-earbuds-cover-with-ear-hook-for-apple-airpods-iphone-7_59e5e03a16d3c_1.jpg
Will these hooks help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back