Ear Tips larger then 14 mm ?
Aug 18, 2021 at 5:59 PM Post #16 of 30
The wide eartips you got were for TWS, which tend to use shallower tips.
I have the same search going on. Depending on the IEM, I can make various large tips work, usually foam:

AnjiRui https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32947410660.html
Tennmak https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003085897631.html

Or for silicones, these BQEYZ, which are shorter but not as short as the TWS tips.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33006740230.html

Make sure to leave a message with the Ali sellers that you want all large, not an assortment.

The large, shallow silicone tips that came with my Penon Fan made the Fan sound horrible --I put the Tennmak foams on instead--but they are >14mm and working nicely on a different set of IEMs that were a really tricky fit (RHA-T20i). I've asked Penon about marketing them separately.

If you find something else that works, definitely post here! I'm still looking.

Aug 19, 2021 at 5:50 AM Post #17 of 30
I'am not alone to search that so :smile_phones:

Aug 19, 2021 at 1:03 PM Post #18 of 30
Anybody have tested this one Dunu Spinfit model CP 220 ?
larger 14,7 mm ! but 2 flanges.. H 13,34.. that may hurt .. here

Last edited:
May 3, 2022 at 5:57 PM Post #19 of 30
Few time later.. the sedna Xelastec work best for me now but don't isolate much for subway... there is other who stick like sedna Xelastec but with better isolation ?

Thx

Oct 26, 2023 at 1:24 PM Post #20 of 30
I need bigger than 14mm for right ear. Spiral Dot L are pretty close. Xelastec were great for two months but start to lose shape and are $$$.

Oct 26, 2023 at 1:29 PM Post #21 of 30
I need bigger than 14mm for right ear. Spiral Dot L are pretty close. Xelastec were great for two months but start to lose shape and are $$$.
HI
I have a similar issue. Now I exclusively use NewBee foam tips - the older ones, not so much the newer shinier ones with red inside
No problem with them staying in + big bonus in that they dont effect the sound too much, a lot less than other foam tips

Oct 26, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #22 of 30
HI
I have a similar issue. Now I exclusively use NewBee foam tips - the older ones, not so much the newer shinier ones with red inside
No problem with them staying in + big bonus in that they dont effect the sound too much, a lot less than other foam tips
Given your frequent endorsements of NewBee, and the low price, I got a set earlier in the year. Foam tips have never worked for me and NewBee didn't either. Still not quite big enough.

I'm used to using foam ear plugs and expected foam tips to work for me when I dove into the "audiophile" world a few years back, but never have done the job.

Oct 26, 2023 at 1:45 PM Post #23 of 30
Custom IEM's or custom mould eartips would probably be the best.
I would say I have to agree.

I have both the jh16pro,ue10,ue live and ue rr obviously all custom and fitment is great

I also have the custom tips

one thing I find useful over the custom iems that the custom tips have is say you are using a westone iem, I can also use it on my shure se846, so interchangeable obviously, as where customs your kind of stuck with that iem.

Oct 26, 2023 at 2:10 PM Post #24 of 30
Given your frequent endorsements of NewBee, and the low price, I got a set earlier in the year. Foam tips have never worked for me and NewBee didn't either. Still not quite big enough.

I'm used to using foam ear plugs and expected foam tips to work for me when I dove into the "audiophile" world a few years back, but never have done the job.
Thats a shame - I went though countless tips a few years back and it was such a relief to find a tip that not only worked but also didn't bugger up the sound too much
You must have a big hole! No large tip has ever really been quite big enough for me either :/
Best wishes on your continued journey :)

Oct 26, 2023 at 9:15 PM Post #25 of 30
Mine are large too, anything less than 14mm usually don’t seal well for me. The two that work best for me are Azla Sedna Max and Divinus Velvet. My little tip to try is wet the outside of the tips before sticking them in your ear. Better seal. Maybe it will work for you too.

Oct 27, 2023 at 5:54 PM Post #26 of 30
Hi, Divinus Velvet semm good as they are 14,2 (first time i see larger then 14 :wink: ) but since my original post i've been to TWS ( Jabra Elite 3) earphone, so they won't fit :rolling_eyes:

Thank's :wink:

Oct 27, 2023 at 5:58 PM Post #27 of 30
Yes, I discovered that Velvet size myself and have a set on the way. :)

Also have some XL from 64 Audio coming soon. They aren't listed on their site; the person helping me make the purchase said they are 16mm, but they weren't sure. That seems unlikely ... maybe 15mm is more realistic.

Oct 27, 2023 at 7:37 PM Post #28 of 30
You might try ePro EP00 horn shape eartips.

61nr9X+z8CS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I just ordered them. heard some good things about them.

Oct 28, 2023 at 6:25 AM Post #29 of 30
Azla crystal + sugru will fit any ear shape and seals. Use the sugru between the wing and stem and then shape it to your ear by just inserting the iems as normal. Keep your mouth open a bit for a snugger fit afterwards.
Once inserted pull them out gently and let it harden out.
The result is a near ciem fit with the benefits of swappable tips.

Azla crystal doesn't deform and sounds amazing on all iems I tried this trick with.

Oct 28, 2023 at 10:10 AM Post #30 of 30
Azla crystal + sugru will fit any ear shape and seals. Use the sugru between the wing and stem and then shape it to your ear by just inserting the iems as normal. Keep your mouth open a bit for a snugger fit afterwards.
Once inserted pull them out gently and let it harden out.
The result is a near ciem fit with the benefits of swappable tips.

Azla crystal doesn't deform and sounds amazing on all iems I tried this trick with.
Very interesting! Adds some firmness to the tip, then. Will have to look into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back