E500's in stock at B&H...
Aug 2, 2006 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Julz

500+ Head-Fier
Yes, so they're full price, 5 bills, but I could have them in my ears in about 1/2 an hour... desperately trying to think of reasons NOT to get them.... I have nothing.

Aug 2, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #2 of 16
there is absolutely no reason why you should not get them! oh and make sure you read all the initial impressions that people have been posting here!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 2, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
Why dont you order from todd? You save a hundred bucks, supporting a sponsor and you'll know you won't have any problems about warranty and repair issues.

While I agree it's nice support a sponsor, especially if it saves money too, but why would there be any warranty issues when buying from B&H?

Aug 2, 2006 at 4:09 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julz
Yes, so they're full price, 5 bills, but I could have them in my ears in about 1/2 an hour... desperately trying to think of reasons NOT to get them.... I have nothing.

Five Benjamins and a couple of Jacksons (tax!).

Aug 2, 2006 at 4:39 PM Post #8 of 16
I cant stand no more waiting to the comparation with the UM2 when you have them...
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2006 at 4:59 PM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
While I agree it's nice support a sponsor, especially if it saves money too, but why would there be any warranty issues when buying from B&H?

I meant to say that Todd is a dedicated audio guy. The service (with great knowledge) he'd give you would be leaps above B&H if there ever was an issue.

Aug 2, 2006 at 5:05 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karim
My E500s are up for sale...check out the For sale section.

If you purchased from a sponsor, you most likely have 30 days and can return for a full refund. If you didn't buy from a sponsor, you paid too much as TTVJ and Headroom are both offering the E500 at $395.

Aug 2, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
If you purchased from a sponsor, you most likely have 30 days and can return for a full refund. If you didn't buy from a sponsor, you paid too much as TTVJ and Headroom are both offering the E500 at $395.

Ahhhh, the solid voice of reason... well, I can't get out to B&H today now anyway, and they're closed tomorrow, so that'll give my impetuous blood time to simmer down... I'll probably order from Todd or Headroom after all... thanks guys...

Karim, I'll send you a PM...

Aug 2, 2006 at 9:35 PM Post #14 of 16
I ordered from HeadRoom not too long ago, but did not get any discount... did I miss some special promotional code?

Edit: They just shipped today as advertised on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back